Great News From My Mom-In Law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
As I posted about 2 months ago, my Bro-In-Law,was shot by 3 armed men in a failed attempt to steal his motorcycle.
It was 3 well known guys from his barrio, and everyone there kept quiet about identifying them for fear of reprisal.
Even my "M-I-L" TOLD HIM TO NOT SAT anything!!!!!!!!!!!

"Fast forward" to yesterday.
The "Policia National" have been chasing them on another matter.

The "policia" found the 3 of them in one of their families homes in the same barrio where they attacked my B-I-L., and holding the people who live there in fear for their lives.

"GREAT NEWS"!!!!!!!!

TWO KILLED, ONE ESCAPED, for now!!!!

3 pistols found in their possecion. 2 of policia killed for their pistol, and 1 belonged to a watchman killed for his pistol!!

The neighbors spent several hours "GAWKING" at the dead guys, as is very normal here, and burst into cheers, and applause as the bodies were thrown into the back of a policia truck and hauled away!!!!!

"2 DOWN,1 TO GO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL, actually about a MILLION TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Dominican Police , taking care of Bid ness.... nice to hear. Its one of the things I do respect about the DR...treat animals like that exactly how they deserve to be treated.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Thats great news. Hope the police deal with the 3rd guy the same way. Hope your B-I-L is doing okay

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Dominican Police , taking care of Bid ness.... nice to hear. Its one of the things I do respect about the DR...treat animals like that exactly how they deserve to be treated.

Yeh it's great when they get the right guy. They more than often don't!

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Yeh it's great when they get the right guy. They more than often don't!

In this case though if they recovered the guns that other cops and a security guy were all killed for ? I would say they got the right guys.. what would the odds be of 3 guns, all stolen and the victims killed , ending up in the same place with these scumbags...but you right it would be very sad if someone was mis identified..

but generally i got no problem with these cops acting as judge jury and executioners, cuz them criminals would not hesitate to pull the trigger on you or me for your wallet or your cell phone.
Life is cheap enough in the DR. but these criminals take it to a whole other level of depravity and are just really bad for Tourism.. so no one loses here.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Congratulations. They got just what they deserved. One more to go. The cops usually know these criminals and it's often just a matter of getting around to dealing with them. Good news

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My "BIL" IS DOING GREAT.
We thought he was going to die.
This news should help, now he knows they won't come back looking for him.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Fukcing terrible situation. being shot then not only felt a bit hard done by, unlucky. You also have the paranoia of living wifh them possibly coming back to get you again, because they shot you. Talk about sh1t living.