Remembering Ronnies.......

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Patrick and the house for unwed mothers :)

Ronnies was a lot of fun back in the day, fantastic memories!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Finally found them, some pics of Ronnie's wake.

jkaz3c.jpg

91dzeu.jpg

2uotms0.jpg

155s9r7.jpg

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Some crazy times at that place and at Patricks house. Cant talk about here. :)

Ain't that the truth.

Here's one we can talk about.. Remember when he was offering hamburgers and hot dogs? Boy, did I scarf down a bunch of them.

Or, we could talk about Flaco, the kid with the Afro who's specialty was padding bills. lol

Milo Mitt

Jul 21, 2014
When did he open his beach bar and for how many years was he managing it? If you guys have more pictures of the place back in the old days please post them

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Was not a regular but stopped in a few times. First time I was with my now ex wife. See this dude with orange mohawk and a suit walking down beach. Asked the ex. She said “mago”. Made her call him as I used to do magic. Dude comes up, takes out a spool of thread. Throws it across the branches of the tree. Hands me the end. Goes out to break spool off. Thread must have been 40 feet long. Grabs the end from me and snorts all 40 feet up his nose. Not magic. But funny as hell. Next saw him on sosua beach years later. Just a few years ago someone posted an album cover by Toque Profundo. Batiste el mago was on the cover! I had a video of him on my old website shot at ronnie’s in 1999.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Was not a regular but stopped in a few times. First time I was with my now ex wife. See this dude with orange mohawk and a suit walking down beach. Asked the ex. She said “mago”. Made her call him as I used to do magic. Dude comes up, takes out a spool of thread. Throws it across the branches of the tree. Hands me the end. Goes out to break spool off. Thread must have been 40 feet long. Grabs the end from me and snorts all 40 feet up his nose. Not magic. But funny as hell. Next saw him on sosua beach years later. Just a few years ago someone posted an album cover by Toque Profundo. Batiste el mago was on the cover! I had a video of him on my old website shot at ronnie’s in 1999.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen him do it maybe 10 times???

Friggin awesome!!!

Great story.....

Totally forgot about that experience......

Thanx for the reminder......

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Patrick and the house for unwed mothers :)

Ronnies was a lot of fun back in the day, fantastic memories!

you are the only guy who i can say has really been to Patrick's..with assuredness.

why do i say this, you ask?

because you are the only guy who called his place the home for unwed mothers...which is what he called it.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
you are the only guy who i can say has really been to Patrick's..with assuredness.

why do i say this, you ask?

because you are the only guy who called his place the home for unwed mothers...which is what he called it.

Right.....

Like I'm sure when everyone started posting NICE THOUGHTFUL stories, they felt the need to prove to the world they were actually THERE......

Ok....

Why couldn't you just let these people have there nice memories without calling everyone a liar except the owner of this site?

Its called sharing nice stories....

Not a court of law....this is harmless stuff......

I lived right around the corner from Patrick, (Bella Vista Apts)...

There WAS a pic of Patrick on his wall when he was in the service(When he was young) inside his home....

(Feel better?)

I knew about the "Unwed mothers " statement.......probably everyone else did too....(Or maybe forgot?)

Whatever!

Just sharing nice stories.....

Sorry you never made it to Patricks place......

No need to call everyone else a liar......

Have a nice day "G".....

Hope you get well......

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Right.....

Like I'm sure when everyone started posting NICE THOUGHTFUL stories, they felt the need to prove to the world they were actually THERE......

Ok....

Why couldn't you just let these people have there nice memories without calling everyone a liar except the owner of this site?

Its called sharing nice stories....

Not a court of law....this is harmless stuff......

I lived right around the corner from Patrick, (Bella Vista Apts)...

There WAS a pic of Patrick on his wall when he was in the service(When he was young) inside his home....

I knew about the "Unwed mothers " statement.......probably everyone else did too....(Or maybe forgot?)

Whatever!

Just sharing nice stories.....

Sorry you never made it to Patricks place......

No need to call everyone else a liar......

Have a nice day "G".....

Hope you get well......

something is severely wrong with you. you are really a guy in search of a fight.

i made a harmless response to remark by Robert, because when i met Ronnie, he told me that he ran a home for unwed mothers. Robert was the only person who used that term, so i mentioned it, in a light hearted manner. only you, a guy looking to fight with me every day, could have made something out of it.

you need help.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
something is severely wrong with you. you are really a guy in search of a fight.

i made a harmless response to remark by Robert, because when i met Ronnie, he told me that he ran a home for unwed mothers. Robert was the only person who used that term, so i mentioned it, in a light hearted manner. only you, a guy looking to fight with me every day, could have made something out of it.

you need help.

Right.....

You called everyone else a LIAR in a roundabout way.

END OF STORY

Not gonna fight....

Not worth it

Not trying to start anything......

Not a nice statement that you said, and what you implied about everyone else......

Again.........

Have a nice day......