Miracles

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
You want a miracle? I'll give you a miracle.

According to the Bible, Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Palestine. A
country where people are named Mohammed, Abdul, Mounir, Aziz, Ahmed, Farid, Omar, Youssouf, Mouloud, etc.

And yet He managed to find 12 friends called John, Peter, Paul, Phillip, Mark, Thomas, Luke, Matthew, Andrew and Simon . . who all drank wine!

Now that's what I call a miracle!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
You want a miracle? I'll give you a miracle.

According to the Bible, Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Palestine. A
country where people are named Mohammed, Abdul, Mounir, Aziz, Ahmed, Farid, Omar, Youssouf, Mouloud, etc.

And yet He managed to find 12 friends called John, Peter, Paul, Phillip, Mark, Thomas, Luke, Matthew, Andrew and Simon . . who all drank wine!

Now that's what I call a miracle!

No Palestinians living there at that time and it was known as Judea at that point in history.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
No Palestinians living there at that time and it was known as Judea at that point in history.

You must be a blast at parties lol
That is the most Cliff Clavin response I have seen since Cheers went off the air

Feb 7, 2007
So what was wrong with my writing "what an ignorant post". May the Mod who deleted my post please explain it, publicly? Thank you.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
You must be a blast at parties lol
That is the most Cliff Clavin response I have seen since Cheers went off the air

Well I could have said their names were Taom, matityah, shimon, yeshua, Kepha, Boanerges, Yahwen, Natanel...etc but were translated into Greek for the original bible but that would be too much information for many.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Well I could have said their names were Taom, matityah, shimon, yeshua, Kepha, Boanerges, Yahwen, Natanel...etc but were translated into Greek for the original bible but that would be too much information for many.

You are right on that one Cliffy I mean Bob, that's way too much information lol

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
It's in the clown bin, so a reaction could be you like the joke....or not and then come up with another (better) one.

Since when is explaining (or correcting) jokes funny.... :tired:

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
I was going to remind our readers that if English was good enough for Jesus, then it's good enough for Texas, but I'm afraid Cliffy would correct me on the language spoken during biblical times.