The drought is here to stay - The UN has spoken

B

Big

Congratulations. :(

thank you, im hoping guys like you save the planet
Hey speaking of the recycling scam, do you know how many gallons of fuel one of those luxury cruise line ships use in a day to transport all those fat people out into the ocean to play slots and eat trough food. No recycling and conservation can offset that gluttony

C

chico bill

Chico, you'll have to point out where i have cursed anyone. .
I've insulted crappy news spin websites, and used a colloquialism to describe a sexual apparatus, of which was aimed at the editor of said website, which I've apologized for, in short I plead "not guilty" to your charge.

as far as my manly-man-ness goes, I'm neither more or less manly than any other guy you'd meet, and more to the point, just because its raining on your head, while others have to buy water, and pointing out how abundant it seems I consider bad taste in my book, but i'm a little old school, and it really doesn't matter. I do come in peace, and don't want to offend anyone, so if i have offended you, or anyone else on this forum, with any of my posts, please accept my apology.

that being said, i hope your day has plenty of sunshine, or rain, whichever is your preference.

also, i think Greta is spoiled brat too.

It is water delivery for the most part, broken pipes, failed pumps or storage tanks that have most people hauling water to houses. Many pay their water bills and get nothing.

OK so livestock ponds have dried up so they haul water - that is an age old practice and they hauled water here and elsewhere for cattle in summer months the world over.
Besides those cow-farts will be a thing of thee past soon and we all drink soy milk and eat The Impossible Whopper ( for only $1 more per meal.

So cattle & milk cow farmers will have no jobs, but maybe they can work at Burger King selling fake meat

E

etolw

And humans are the best species for doing just that.
Unfortunately for any other species, yes very true.......

Increasing population, more people leaving powerty means more pollution in the short term.

Over the last 25 years, more than a billion people have lifted themselves out of extreme poverty, and the global poverty rate is now lower than it has ever been in recorded history. This is one of the greatest human achievements of our time,” World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim said

M

melphis

thank you, im hoping guys like you save the planet
Hey speaking of the recycling scam, do you know how many gallons of fuel one of those luxury cruise line ships use in a day to transport all those fat people out into the ocean to play slots and eat trough food. No recycling and conservation can offset that gluttony

The whole shipping industry is one of the biggest polluters on the planet. Just cruise ships alone dump over 250,000 gallons of grey water and over 30,000 gallons of raw untreated sewage into the oceans everyday. Not to mention the air pollution, which each ships daily output is equivalent to a city of approx 1 million people.

Then add all the container ships, tankers, fishing vessels, military boats etc and modern science (not the teenagers) estimates that these boats account for 4% of the pollutants that cause climate change and the majority of ocean pollution.

Maybe these fat people can belly up to the food troughs at the AI resorts and give the ocean a break.

S

Son of a sailor

I hate to see anybody suffer due to climate change, or natural disasters of any sort actually, but back home its really too freaking cold over the winter. maybe i'm being selfish, but if the daily average temps raise 10 degrees (F) i'll call global warming a complete success.

Just kidding!

also, we've had some good rains up north so things are looking up!