David Collado

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Last night David announced he will not run for reelection as Mayor of Santo Domingo.

The best the city has ever had, bar none.

Is he heading for a presidential run?

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Last night David announced he will not run for reelection as Mayor of Santo Domingo.

The best the city has ever had, bar none.

Is he heading for a presidential run?

You are right, the only one that works with transparency, lets hope that do not join Leonel team, would be really shame, If he run for President I will vote for him depending on the party he ends .

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
I believe David Collado will be on the ticket with Luis Abinader as his vice-president. He will definitely be presidential candidate in 2024.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I believe David Collado will be on the ticket with Luis Abinader as his vice-president. He will definitely be presidential candidate in 2024.

That’s what we think too. Carolina Mejía, Hipólito’s daughter, will be the candidate for SD mayor

molikotigo

Dec 25, 2019
You are right, the only one that works with transparency, lets hope that do not join Leonel team, would be really shame, If he run for President I will vote for him depending on the party he ends .

molikotigo

Dec 25, 2019
You are right, the only one that works with transparency, lets hope that do not join Leonel team, would be really shame, If he run for President I will vote for him depending on the party he ends .https://www.facebook.com/

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
Lots of speculation here but it will be good for him to be on the ticket with Abinader...there are movements for positions in the PMR...time to kick the PLD out...