Old Barcelo Capella

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Has anything been built on the old site of the Barcelo Capella yet?

Beach front building of old capella are donw and is under construction the first of tow 24 floor tower for Hemingway apartments, arround 10 floors are already build. The other part reception and garden view buildings abandoned. The netflix serie The I-Land filmed some scenes there.

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
Beach front building of old capella are donw and is under construction the first of tow 24 floor tower for Hemingway apartments, arround 10 floors are already build. The other part reception and garden view buildings abandoned. The netflix serie The I-Land filmed some scenes there.

Talking about netflix I know someone who is watching it for free on her phone...she has whatsapp plux+ which I think is not legal...how is that possible...

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Talking about netflix I know someone who is watching it for free on her phone...she has whatsapp plux+ which I think is not legal...how is that possible...

Im scared of those free things on android, she may not know that maybe she sold her sould already, those kind of programs may have access to all her personal info.

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
Im scared of those free things on android, she may not know that maybe she sold her sould already, those kind of programs may have access to all her personal info.

Many have no clue and are oblivious to personal info access...security is the last thing on their minds...what is there to hide when they are using chips under someone else's id...lol