Possibly the Most Unique Position Ever Posted on DR1

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Cobra usually I wish I were younger but I actually thought for a nanosecond about being older LOL. If Ihad the time from work I would just follow you with my bike
Ride safe my brother.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
All in good time, dog.

The kind of person we're looking for wouldn't ask many pre-qualification question. They'd yell "Oh HELL yeah, that's me!"

Haha! Alright Rob. When I was at Uni I once spent my summer on a barge stuck in an engine room for 6 weeks because I thought 'hell yeh, that's me' after replying to an ad that asked for 'adventure seeking sunworshipper with a passion for travel, culture, adventure and a knowledge of Diesel engines required for the paid trip of a lifetime'. I travelled, experienced new countries daily, but I spent 14 hours a day down in a very very noisy engine room, where my only light source came from bulbs, so forgive my inquisitive nature of asking what it is. Hope it is worth it to Mr or Mrs right, I know it will be, and good luck in your search.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I would LOVE to go along!
But ONLY IF, I can ride in an air conditioned "sidecar", stop to "PI$$" every 45 minutes, and get a "Presidente" every 46 minutes!
The "Fitness" requirement alone disqualifies ME!
How about a "Recreational" vehicle to follow the "Bikers"??????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
How can you identify a "Happy Biker"??????
By the BUGS in his teeth!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i do not qualify on the grounds of gender, age and biking ability but if you need a bikini shot let me know.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
:classic:

I am actively recruiting a special person for a paid adventure of a lifetime that may be witnessed by people all over the planet...and I am not overstating the case.

Some DR1ers were part of a special Focus Group and know of what I mean.

Here are the specific requirements:
  • Male
  • 55+ y.o.
  • Can ride a motorcycle
  • Thoroughly fluent in both Spanish and English
  • NOT Dominican
  • Healthy enough to ride and engage in fairly strenuous physical activities for over 40 consecutive days (with a few days off)
  • Has a compelling personal story of accomplishment or courage
  • Has a pleasing demeanor and sense of humor
  • Embraces a challenge
  • Comfortable in front of a camera
  • Can spend 40+ days away from their "real life"

If this describes you or someone you know, drop a note to me at rcooper (at) MotoCaribe.com.

I will go into greater detail in private.

Pass this around!
Hilarious! House "disliked" a seven-year-old post.

That's quite the obsessive behavior.

House, what was your other DR1 handle?

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
i do not qualify on the grounds of gender, age and biking ability but if you need a bikini shot let me know.
Well since we are going back in time, where are the dv8 bikini shots?

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
He got the date wright!
Yeah, I should have known better. I figured pout DRReady. I should have figured House. I am too trusting of people. At first.

D'Arcy thinks people are stoopit.

Sheesh.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
If you are still looking and "Fluent Spanish" means getting beers and rums I could make myself available.

House

Dec 20, 2019
In transit
images4.fanpop.com
It's very entertaining watching you guys grasping at straws and misdirecting each other. It's hilarious seeing you overreact to what I choose to like or dislike since you're the queens of the dis. Do they even mean anything? I see nowhere where anyone gets banned for having too may dislikes or a new tinfoil hat for getting the most likes. The Kookaburra video was a nice touch and exactly how I think of some of my fans.

I am just House, and not even the Dr. from tv. I'm not a Dr. nor do I pretend to be one or have special insight.

In this case I dislikes you "ad" as i found it offensive. Dominicans in the DR can get away with that but you're just a gringo who could never get away with it back home, not that my reasoning matters at all.

IF you can't accept that it's not my problem.

Quit posting nonsense and I won't be your problem.

Last edited:

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
If you are still looking and "Fluent Spanish" means getting beers and rums I could make myself available.
We have our cast and narrator.

We have our full tech crew lined up.

We have our budget approved.

We have our hard-fought license for Ley 108-10, Article 34 financing.

We have the full endorsement of both Tourism and Culture.

We have a special ruling from DGCINE about what qualifies as 50% Spanish.

We have the important "Marca País" and National stamp.

We have funding and sponsorship in queue.

We have international distribution channels open and paying attention.

I shut down our tours for the year to make this happen in 2020 (and Mom CB got sick.)

We are almost ready to toll...and then the virus.

But here is what the original "want ad" was all about:

https://vimeo.com/301708809

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
It's very entertaining watching you guys grasping at straws and misdirecting each other. It's hilarious seeing you overreact to what I choose to like or dislike since you're the queens of the dis. Do they even mean anything? I see nowhere where anyone gets banned for having too may dislikes or a new tinfoil hat for getting the most likes. The Kookaburra video was a nice touch and exactly how I think of some of my fans.

I am just House, and not even the Dr. from tv. I'm not a Dr. nor do I pretend to be one or have special insight.

IF you can't accept that it's not my problem.

Quit posting nonsense and I won't be your problem.
Sure, D'Arcy.

If you weren't obsessed, you'd not have rage-searched DR1.

You are not a problem, but you should seek help.