The future of Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisgy

Jan 15, 2013
Where did you confirm that Willy won?

Confirmed by my father in law , a respected journalist from Sosua and official observer of the election ( accredited by the Junto Central Electoral JCE )

Call it confirmation equal to when a USA network calls an election.

etolw

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
now what?

Close the newly opened bars in PC again due to COVID-19 ??? :alien:

And the new Marriott hotel that should have opened by now, or early april.

Any news?

This will hit the wallets hard, people will suffer more.

I feel with the workers and the restaurant owners:hurt:

Last edited:

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
now what?

Nothing different. Revitalizing the North Coast with a sustainable normal tourist industry was not a project that came solely from the Mayor's office. She just happened to be on board. That being said, CV19 is going to slow things down.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Nothing different. Revitalizing the North Coast with a sustainable normal tourist industry was not a project that came solely from the Mayor's office. She just happened to be on board. That being said, CV19 is going to slow things down.
Sunday is last flight for west jet into DR for next 30 days..

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Building on fire this afternoon not far from the northern end of the street in front of S. Pola. More onlookers on motos trying to take video and drive at the same time than firefighters. Several PN leaning against their trucks to keep them from rolling away. Lots of smoke. Not sure what was burning but a couple of abandoned buildings in that area so might have been squatters. Could have been Ilana's reelection headquarters I suppose. Another prime site now ready for urban renewal.

habi

Oct 17, 2015
Building on fire this afternoon not far from the northern end of the street in front of S. Pola. More onlookers on motos trying to take video and drive at the same time than firefighters. Several PN leaning against their trucks to keep them from rolling away. Lots of smoke. Not sure what was burning but a couple of abandoned buildings in that area so might have been squatters. Could have been Ilana's reelection headquarters I suppose. Another prime site now ready for urban renewal.

I guess it was that one?!

https://www.facebook.com/detrasdelrumor/videos/1466059163561809/

They say in the video it is the house from Armando...

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
All of the borders are going to be
closed very soon. Even if these places
were allowed to be open I'm sure business
would still be way down.

Status
Not open for further replies.