Miguel's & The Gang's "GayFest2007"-Part 2

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Saturday, around 1:30pm:

I had finished shaving when all of a sudden I heard a voice say: "helloooooo".

And who was already parked at the front entrance?.

None other than Planner!. All the way from Puerto Plata to spend time with this "hunk of a man"!!.

As soon as I came out and saw that 5'2 (I think) frame (blond hair and beautiful eyes to match) and as soon as she gave me a smile, I KNEW we were going to get along!!.

When I approached to give her a hug, it felt like I have known her for YEEEARS!.

And when she started to laugh at ANYTHING I said, I said to myself "that's it, WE ARE GOING TO GET ALONG!!!!".

She came to have a good time at any cost. When asked what kind of drink she likes, her reply was "I don't care, anything". When asked what she wanted to eat, her reply was "I don't care, anything". MY TYPE of person!.

After getting introduced to everybody, Juanita, her and I had a few nice conversations while enjoying some beers, vodka with orange juice (in her case) and the Godiva chocolates I got for her, er, them, wahahahaha!!.

All of a sudden, Juanita had to leave.

It just happens that my bald brotha, AZB, had to leave early that Monday and since Juanita did NOT (AZB was her ride), I arranged for Mayra's brother to come pick her up and take her home to SD before he left to the University. And off she went with CutiePie Juanitita!!.

Planner and I had a change to talk at length (and laughed so much my fricking jaw was hurting). We talked and talked and talked and drank and talked till no end.

We had NOT one silent moment!.

Even my friend Mayra said that it looked like we have known each other FOR YEEEEEEARS!.

Yeah, it was that easy to get along!!.

She had taken time off from work and was going to stay until Wednesday night and I was more than excited about it!!. BUUUUUUTTTTTT

At around 9Pm she received a phone call and because of an emergency, My Little Firecraker HAD to leave!!. SHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!.

She had no other choice than to drive back to POP!. She didn't even had time to unpack!!.

We said our goodbyes and not only was she and I very sad, but even my friend Mayra was sad!!. Yes, that's how good of an impression she made!!.

Off she went at around 10:30pm, leaving behind the Godivas, hahaha!!.

BUUUUT, it was time to continue the fun!.

After that, and in the following days, Mom Elena and Tony came to visit, my older brother came to visit from San Pedro, Mayra's brother came with his family, Ramon's daughters and girlfriend came to visit, and a bunch of friends came over for a bit, just to say hello.

All the remaining days we did the same as the previous days: eat breakfast, drink, eat lunch, eat, eat dinner, eat, drink in-between meals, walk on the beach, get in the Jacuzzi, talk, and ALL THAT WE DID WHILE HAVING A BEER IN ONE HAND!!!.

Planner and I kept in contact by cell and I know our friendship WILL last a long time. Man, was she disappointed!!. So disappointed that she thought about DRIVING BACK, if all went well!!.

AZB kept calling to see if everything was ok and to tell me how good of a host I was and how much fun he had!. I know by brotha did NOT want to leave, but HAD to leave!.

Maybe next time we can make it a MEN GayFest and leave the girls back home!.

Well, except that Juanita and My Little Firecracker are like ONE OF THE BOYS!!.

Then it was time to leave. So on Saturday 15th, Ramon and my brother took me to the Airport and at 3:45Pm, off I went to "Alaska"!!. This time, and I don't remember the last time, I was very sad to leave the DR, my friends and the GOOOD time behind!!. BUUUT:

As a last act, I asked Mayra to please go to Caribe Tours and send the Godivas to Planner as a surprise!. She got them yesterday and I can only imagine her surprise!!.

Anyways, that's it. BUUUUT:

I am thinking of going back in about 2 months!!.

Yes, that's how much fun I had!!.

I do want to thank my brotha, AZB, Juanita and My Little Firecracker (Planner) for the great time!!. It was MORE than a pleasure to spend time with you guys!. I know we WILL spend time together again.

Btw: From now on, I will use you guys as reference when people here call me an axxhole!!. Just take it easy on me and tell them I am NOT such a big axxhole, just a little one, wahahahahahahahahaha!!.

Now, a BUNCH of pictures will follow!!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Aqui va la primera......

Here's one with My Little Firecracker (Hey, take that dirty thought out of your head, we just got along REAL well!!):

6cndv83.jpg

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
ayyy que tiernos...

You guys make a cute couple. So Miguel you never went out of the villa? why, don't u like visiting people anymore, u said everyone came to see you? solo curiosidad, o metichesidad, heheh just wondering.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Estas lista?.....

You guys make a cute couple. So Miguel you never went out of the villa? why, don't u like visiting people anymore, u said everyone came to see you? solo curiosidad, o metichesidad, heheh just wondering.
"Cute couple", shyt, that's NOT what my gf said!!. Wahahaha!.

About your questions, are you willing to read a semi-LOOOONG post?.

Let me know and I WILL tell you why?.

Shad'tanooga':

They are coming buddy!!. I was busy reading and trashing some PM's.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mas.......

These are Ramon, Mom Elena and Mayra:

2ivd6j9.jpg

Here are my brother Carlos and Tony:

6fpi2ci.jpg

These are Ramon's daugher, Mom Elena, Tony (Elena's son), Carlos, SankieMikey, Ramon and his other daughter pigging out!!!. (notice Tony dancing in the background).

4mmktw5.jpg

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mas todavia.....

Here's the sun hiding from me:

6ftqil3.jpg

Mayra's daughter, Mayra, Carlos and the beach:

4p347jo.jpg

Me and my older brother, Publio:

4mvn0bp.jpg

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The scenes of family bliss certainly don't jibe with your online persona, but something tells me you like it that way!!!:surprised

After 4,600+ posts dripping with sarcasm and insults, we finally get to see the real Miguel.

I guess theres' hope for the world yet.:cheeky:

Great pics bye way. Its' nice to see you enjoyed yourself and everyone around you seemed to have a good time. Thats' what a vacation is all about.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Very nice ... looks like the DR's 'Shangri-La'.
It's all in the attitude.
Some folks could go there and find nothing good and only have complaints.
Others who live in the world of "half full glasses", get to enjoy the natural beauty and that special laid back ambiance that the DR has to offer.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si y.......

Yup, I agree, and of course, good food, drinks (non-alcoholic), good friends, and a few hot chicks ... oops, I forgot yogurt and prunes. Looks like Miguel got them all. :)
The host and the "company" makes the event's atmosphere (?).

Nothing better than to spend time with people YOU know you will get along with.

A got a few Emails froom members wondering how come they were not invited.

I replied to them, very nice and staright to the point:

"Sorry but even if I sound like an axxhole, I do NOT associate with people I don't know or know of. The invited members are not only people I have "known" for many years on DR1, but I keep in contact with SOME of them by phone. Stick around and let's see if you like me enough to spend time with me as chances are, you will never "get" me, here, wahaha!).

Shad'tanooga':

Why are you making fun of me calling me a "yogurt" and a "prune"?.

"not that there's anything wrong with that", wahahaha!!.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Why are you making fun of me calling me a "yogurt" and a "prune"?.

"not that there's anything wrong with that", wahahaha!!.
He's referring to me.
A pic I posted in the Sosua Boredom thread.
Having breakie with my woman by the sea in Monte Cristi.

MonteCristi10.jpg

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que comiste que adivinaste?...

It's all in the attitude.
Some folks could go there and find nothing good and only have complaints.
Others who live in the world of "half full glasses", get to enjoy the natural beauty and that special laid back ambiance that the DR has to offer.
One Miguelzillion % right!!. LOL.

I have seen vacationers complain about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING!!.

I have seen people ruin their vacations of the most stupid and minor thing!.

SOME of these people are so miserable that when something goes wrong while on vacation, instead of moving on, they ruin their whole vacations (and at times, they ruin it for others).

All they do is complain!!. "Ooh the AC didn't work for one day, ooh the light went off for an hour, ooh there was no water for 1 hour, oooh she sheets weren't changed one day, oooh we ran out of tiolet paper, oooh, I had to call 2 times so they can get me some clean towels, ooh I paid for my stay so I demand to me treated like a king/queen at all times and NOTHING should go wrong...................".

MY AXX!!!.

Just make the best of it!.

When a person is hosting, he/she should try and cover ALL bases because one just never knows what kind of people are coming to be with you.

Granted, I have gotten together with AZB a few times but I we have never been in one place overnight. Even knowing my brotha through the years, here, I wanted to make sure he had the time of his life!.

I wasn't sure about Planner or Juanita. Planner and I get along here very well, and we even spoke on the phone a few times. Juanita, I basically knew nothing about. Only what AZB told me (all good).

I tried to make people as comfortable as possible. I told them to think of it as their vacation. To relax and to let me take care of EVERYTHING!!.

What does vacationers like to do?.

They like to go the beach?= Checked,
They like to eat?= Checked,
They like to "Jacuzzi""= Checked,
They like to drink like fishes?= Checked,
They don't want to worry about ANYTHING= Checked,
They want to eat and drink what they want and when they want?= Checked.

See, the first thing I did was to have Mayra go food shopping BEFORE we got there!. I told her the magic word a woman loves to hear:

"Buy as much as you can, even things that we may NOT use/need".

As simple as that.

At the end, A LOT of food was never used. She gave some to the lady who cooked for us, took some home, gave some to her brother, my brother and Mom Elena.

Now, if ANY of my guests had any complains, I did NOT hear them!.

It's ALLLLL in the company, PEOPLE, it's ALLLL in the COMPANY!!!!.

Ps: Berzin, tagged, you're next.........Later.

ETA:

"TheRock": Wahahahahaha, prunes, wahahahahahaha!!.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Nice picures and your family is beautiful - I too can't figure it out.... Miguel is a real person with a heart? - - Say it aint so....

Again, nice pics - Thanks for sharing.

DAKRA

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
He's referring to me.
A pic I posted in the Sosua Boredom thread.
Having breakie with my woman by the sea in Monte Cristi.

MonteCristi10.jpg

I don't know about those prunes, Marco-isn't it a bumpy ride back to Sosua from Monte Cristi?:cheeky:

And washed down with "Ensure"? Surely those were props for the sake of the camera?!?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I don't know about those prunes, Marco-isn't it a bumpy ride back to Sosua from Monte Cristi?:cheeky:

And washed down with "Ensure"? Surely those were props for the sake of the camera?!?
We didn't manage to make it straight home.
We had to stop at a caba?a for a couple of hours.
That breakie must have had some weird mystical effect on us.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Ps: Berzin, tagged, you're next.........Later.

Could you get me off the hook...for old times sake!!! LOL!!!:cheeky:

I got your pm and didn't understand it-guess I'll just assume I'm in for it...don't worry, I'll take it like a man(wimper,wimper)!!!!

WAHAHAHAHA!!!