Caonabo is promoting specific political party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
1590593189138.png

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Sorry !

Many posters are clearly promoting a party in DR or abroad, why is it a problem ?

Edit: Just saw it, how many DR1 posters really vote in the DR elections ?

• Love
Reactions: MikeFisher
Sep 4, 2012
Sorry !

Many posters are clearly promoting a party in DR or abroad, why is it a problem ?

Edit: Just saw it, how many DR1 posters really vote in the DR elections ?

- DR1 is a Dominican based forum and AFAIK usually organizations as such promote local apoliticism.

- Caonabo is clearly promoting a local party and a specific local candidate, this isn't the same as someone cheering for Trump as Trump is irrelevant to DR1 and to DR as well.

- He's using the platform of DR1 to reach many with "free advertisement," for personal gains obviously.

- If such demeanor/action is fine and DR1 would like to be seen and become a platform to promote specific local candidates, fine with me too.

Reactions: Caonabo
Jan 9, 2004
- DR1 is a Dominican based forum and AFAIK usually organizations as such promote local apoliticism.

- Caonabo is clearly promoting a local party and a specific local candidate, this isn't the same as someone cheering for Trump as Trump is irrelevant to DR1 and to DR as well.

- He's using the platform of DR1 to reach many with "free advertisement," for personal gains obviously.

- If such demeanor/action is fine and DR1 would like to be seen and become a platform to promote specific local candidates, fine with me too.

It has been done and allowed here since...................since the board was formed.

A political forum on the 2004 elections still exists;

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Sep 4, 2012
It has been done and allowed here since...................since the board was formed.

A political forum on the 2004 elections still exists;

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Last post on that specific forum was posted 16 years ago.

Beside it, I don't see (perused just a little) any personal political affiliation or free advertisement of specific party/candidate. Sharing political views and even affiliation is very different than what Caonabo is doing - promoting specific candidate and getting free advertisement for personal gains.

If DR1 is affiliated with PRM/Abinader and support this advertisements, fine with me. No dogs on this race!

Son of a sailor

Sep 30, 2019
as long as its a right wing candidate, DR or anywhere else, it will be permitted on DR1.
this forum is not a beacon of apolitical debate or thought, and as far as i know, never claimed to be.
just live with it.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
as long as its a right wing candidate, DR or anywhere else, it will be permitted on DR1.
this forum is not a beacon of apolitical debate or thought, and as far as i know, never claimed to be.
just live with it.
Exactly. I have no issues with it at all.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
just live with it.
Abinader/PRM is centre left, as far as those criteria can be applied to DR political parties.
The PLD is also centre left, PRSC is conservative, FNP is further to the right, APD and AP are further to the left.

Sep 4, 2012
just live with it.

If and when the administrators/owners (not Mod's, they do not own anything) agree and reply as such - no arguments from me, but if that's the case, then, that piece of information must/should be disclosed to readers/members.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017

1590598945773.png

• Haha

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017

Beside it, I don't see (perused just a little) any personal political affiliation or free advertisement of specific party/candidate. Sharing political views and even affiliation is very different than what Caonabo is doing - promoting specific candidate and getting free advertisement for personal gains.

If DR1 is affiliated with PRM/Abinader and support this advertisements, fine with me. No dogs on this race!

1590599128339.png

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Apparently you do have a dog in this race, otherwise you wouldn't mention it. Why don't you just ignore his pro Abinader posts. I myself like Abinader but the PRM are a bunch of savages(in general)

Status
Not open for further replies.