Off Topic Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
We want to know whether or not you can access OT.

Nothing more.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
It's roughly 4:00 pm and I can see it and access it.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
I posted in a DR forum that needed to be moved to an OT, CV in other countries. I could NOT find the thread. Notified that it was moved to the proper forum and still not seeing it .

I am wondering at this point, why so many DR threads bombing DR1?

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
I posted in a DR forum that needed to be moved to an OT, CV in other countries. I could NOT find the thread. Notified that it was moved to the proper forum and still not seeing it .

I am wondering at this point, why so many DR threads bombing DR1?

I moved it to the proper place which is Coronavirus around the world thread. It’s in the off topic forum and some posters don’t have access to OT so am guessing you are one of them.

Once this is bug is sorted, you will see it.

Sep 4, 2012
We want to know whether or not you can access OT.

Nothing more.

What is this now, straight Communism?

WTF??

At the end, neither of you are tech efficient to solve the problem for members to be able to see/access the OT forum anyways. And to add to the conversation -- yes -- I am able to see and access OT. Thank you!

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
What is this now, straight Communism?

WTF??

At the end, neither of you are tech efficient to solve the problem for members to be able to see/access the OT forum anyways. And to add to the conversation -- yes -- I am able to see and access OT. Thank you!

I don’t get how some just can’t follow instructions.

We asked for a yes or no if you can access the OT to help us sort out the bug. Who you think is capable of fixing the bug is irrelevant right now.

SMH

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I can NOT see OT. Thank you for your continued efforts.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
I don’t get how some just can’t follow instructions.

We asked for a yes or no if you can access the OT to help us sort out the bug. Who you think is capable of fixing the bug is irrelevant right now.

SMH

Yeah I know, I'm not following your instructions.. I'm wondering if you or anyone else on the board may have an update for those DR1 posters who are following your instructions and waiting patiently for OT forum to be available again?? Thank You..

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Still no but I am a patient man. I have great confidence that this will get sorted out despite the critics and naysayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.