Coronavirus - In the DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
well......there is the 60M rule as we heard one lady say on the tape....

A restaurant is there..... a cemetery...

ant news of the food shacks at the boca ?

Sep 22, 2009
well......there is the 60M rule as we heard one lady say on the tape....

A restaurant is there..... a cemetery...

ant news of the food shacks at the boca ?
No clue. Dumps for the most part. There was one guy I liked his fish. Tall guy, ugly motorcycle. Some nickname I forgot.

Edited maybe his nick was "pela víveres"

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Is there an assumption here that there will be no quarantine for incoming passengers to the DR in July?

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Is there an assumption here that there will be no quarantine for incoming passengers to the DR in July?

There won't be any. They can't be if there are hundreds of people coming daily in several airports, it's impossible logistically. It s not happening in developed countries, it won't happen in DR

I hope for DR sakes that people who boards plane has a certificates showing they have tested negative within the past 2 weeks (ideal) or that passengers will be tested upon landing.

I took a test yesterday and overheard someone (Latino) asking that he needed it for travel.

Sep 22, 2009
Checking in to see if anyone is as sad as I am in thinking of the return of no curfew. Drug points 24hours, wheelie-popping tigueres on 150-dollar motorcycles, Harley hooker drive-bys at 3am because they can. Their tats say so!

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
People are tired of the curfew.....

PS . I'm always amazing folks claiming they have no money meanwhile they have Apple Iphones...
Its the DR. That's the only explanation. If you try to make sense of many things, you will go crazy in the process. LOL

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Within this very thread line, a while back ( I forget which page of the 177) one of our more outspoken, self-professed knowledgable members of the community foresaw riots and looting transpiring here within the RD due to Covid-19, the SOE, and related curfew. In fact, he was very adamant about this and fled to the higher ground and safety of Nueva York. :rolleyes:

Another outspoken, self-professed knowledgable member of this community insisted that you would not see such malicious activity here within RD. ;)

Time has spoken, and revealed reality.

*This is not meant to discuss OT topics (please do not), but rather demonstrate the difference between RD and other nations.*

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Within this very thread line, a while back ( I forget which page of the 177) one of our more outspoken, self-professed knowledgable members of the community foresaw riots and looting transpiring here within the RD due to Covid-19, the SOE, and related curfew. In fact, he was very adamant about this and fled to the higher ground and safety of Nueva York. :rolleyes:

Another outspoken, self-professed knowledgable member of this community insisted that you would not see such malicious activity here within RD. ;)

Time has spoken, and revealed reality.

*This is not meant to discuss OT topics (please do not), but rather demonstrate the difference between RD and other nations.*

Yes, time did speak to demonstrate the difference in R.D. during CV19

Fue asesinado de varios balazos, en la mañana de este miércoles, el oficial policial más famoso que ha tenido Santiago, vinculado a distintos hechos.
El exteniente conocido como “La Soga”, pero que su nombre es Fernando de los Santos, fue ultimado próximo a su vivienda en Gurabo.

Puerto Plata .- La mañana de hoy, Domingo García, Secretario General de Marinos Mercantes de esta ciudad, junto a varios directivos negaron haber Pasado a apoyar al PLD y Gonzalo Castillo (EL PENCO), acusaron a Jesus Cabrera Dirigente del PLD y Director de infustria y Comercio de esta provincia de haberlos engañados llevándolos a un reunión para tratar asuntos de ayudas al gremio por la pandemia, pero lo que hicieron fue tomarle fotos y publicarlas como que habían pasados apoyar a al PLD y sus candidatos, lo cual es mentira.

Puerto Plata. – La mañana de hoy un pariente de un joven herido por impacto de bala, acusó que la herida se la produjo un miembro de la Policía Nacional apellido paulino, solo porque le pidió que parara de golpear a otro que estaba en el suelo ensangrentado.

De 520 personas hospitalizadas por COVID-19 en el país, 110 están en intensivo

Suman 516 las muertes por coronavirus en el país con un nuevo fallecimiento; ayer fueron 13

Personas se amontonan para llenar tanques de gas de camiones de Gonzalo Castillo

Al menos 326 intoxicados y 203 muertes por consumo de bebidas adulteradas

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Yes, time did speak to demonstrate the difference in R.D. during CV19

Fue asesinado de varios balazos, en la mañana de este miércoles, el oficial policial más famoso que ha tenido Santiago, vinculado a distintos hechos.
El exteniente conocido como “La Soga”, pero que su nombre es Fernando de los Santos, fue ultimado próximo a su vivienda en Gurabo.

Puerto Plata .- La mañana de hoy, Domingo García, Secretario General de Marinos Mercantes de esta ciudad, junto a varios directivos negaron haber Pasado a apoyar al PLD y Gonzalo Castillo (EL PENCO), acusaron a Jesus Cabrera Dirigente del PLD y Director de infustria y Comercio de esta provincia de haberlos engañados llevándolos a un reunión para tratar asuntos de ayudas al gremio por la pandemia, pero lo que hicieron fue tomarle fotos y publicarlas como que habían pasados apoyar a al PLD y sus candidatos, lo cual es mentira.

Puerto Plata. – La mañana de hoy un pariente de un joven herido por impacto de bala, acusó que la herida se la produjo un miembro de la Policía Nacional apellido paulino, solo porque le pidió que parara de golpear a otro que estaba en el suelo ensangrentado.

De 520 personas hospitalizadas por COVID-19 en el país, 110 están en intensivo

Suman 516 las muertes por coronavirus en el país con un nuevo fallecimiento; ayer fueron 13

Personas se amontonan para llenar tanques de gas de camiones de Gonzalo Castillo

Al menos 326 intoxicados y 203 muertes por consumo de bebidas adulteradas

Is there a point to be made by your posting? If so, please clarify by using words within the English language for the rest of the community to understand. Thank you.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Away Coñoabo,
I ask myself the same question about your multitudinous posts.

As an outspoken, self-professed knowledgable member of this community,
I thought you would understand the point made about how Time has spoken, and revealed reality of the DR,
During this time of CV19 but rather demonstrated the difference between RD and other nations.*
As you mentioned in your post 3,538.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Mr. Lobo, my posting was first in reference to your response in #3539. It seems you responded in English, but then attached 3 or 4 news articles in Spanish, which are out of context with the initial assertion. Perhaps you do not realize how it appears on the message board. In your response within #3541 you again seem to mumble jumble your words in a nonsensical manner.

And yes, I do consider myself to be an outspoken, self-professed knowledgeable member of this community. I do not alter my real life personality for the sake of a web forum. Those that have met me are cognizant of this.

Have a blessed day, and enjoy it, as you so see fit.

Sep 22, 2009
Mr. Lobo, my posting was first in reference to your response in #3539. It seems you responded in English, but then attached 3 or 4 news articles in Spanish, which are out of context with the initial assertion. Perhaps you do not realize how it appears on the message board. In your response within #3541 you again seem to mumble jumble your words in a nonsensical manner.

And yes, I do consider myself to be an outspoken, self-professed knowledgeable member of this community. I do not alter my real life personality for the sake of a web forum. Those that have met me are cognizant of this.

Have a blessed day, and enjoy it, as you so see fit.
Wannabes can be identified by username with DR, Tropical, Island, or following the theme of NameInExpatTown

Back in the day, you were called a slapper. A slapper was the guy on the mountain with the best gear. Can't ski for shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.