Tourism Minister: 1 July reopening date is “invariable”

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Francisco-Javier-Garcia-El-Nuevo-Diario-1024x550.jpg

Tourism Minister Francisco Javier García is keeping people’s hopes high for a restart of the tourism industry on 1 July 2020. The Ministry of Tourism issued a press release on 24 June whereby it says the government is keeping the restart date of 1 July as “invariable.”

During a TV show on Tuesday, the executive director of the Covid Response Committee, Dr. Amado Alejandro Báez, had said President Danilo Medina and the Administrative Minister of the Presidency Jose Ramón Peralta would decide when the tourism industry would reopen.

The Ministry of Tourism announced on Wednesday, 24 June 2020 its approval of the health protocols harmonized with the private sector to ensure tourists’ health and welfare. Tourism Minister Francisco Javier García made the announcement after a meeting he and Public Health Minister Rafael Sánchez Cárdenas had with Asonahores...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
This may be the first time in the history of the RD that the term “invariable” has ever been used.

• Love
Reactions: Africaida

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
This may be the first time in the history of the RD that the term “invariable” has ever been used.

Really ? Dang it !

I was already picturing myself with my deep voice, sultry look: Mi amor, esta fecha es invariable ! Him: *Puzzled look* :D

• Haha
Reactions: Caonabo

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
The strangest thing is the Association of Hotels was also represented in this meeting and announcement with Paola Rainieri also present. REALLY?