Promoting My Own Youtube Channel About The DR

potus

Dec 27, 2015

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC DESSERTS REPUBLICA DOMINICANA DULCES 3

All Spanish spoken will be interpreted into English as well.

PLEASE WATCH AND LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION/PERSPECTIVE!
NEWS FROM AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION, RUMORED TO BE HIDDEN AWAY SOMEWHERE IN THE CARIBBEAN!
VIEW, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, LEAVE A COMMENT AND SHARE.....
STAY STRONG! STAY BRAVE! STAY POSITIVE!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

BLOOPER REEL AT THE END OF FIRST PART...... www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN2hUA-Z3o4#action=share

Please also view the second part of the series

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AFTER LIFTING STATE OF EMERGENCY RESTRICTIONS

PLEASE WATCH AND LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION/PERSPECTIVE IN THE COMMENTS!
NEWS FROM AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION, RUMORED TO BE HIDDEN AWAY SOMEWHERE IN THE CARIBBEAN!

Morning what point are you trying to make? A lot of babbling......

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
Morning what point are you trying to make? A lot of babbling......
I find your post is very negative in context and quite frankly non-productive.
I thought the first person ''0'' was from Italy not Canada...could be wrong.
Keep it up and work on the ''silver lining in the cloud''.

• Wow
Reactions: PCMike and RDKNIGHT

potus

Dec 27, 2015

TRIP TO JUAN DOLIO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Last edited by a moderator:

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
A video I was hoping to enjoy, ended with you arriving at the 2* location Plaza Real? Are you serious?

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
I find your post is very negative in context and quite frankly non-productive.
I thought the first person ''0'' was from Italy not Canada...could be wrong.
Keep it up and work on the ''silver lining in the cloud''.
This was not a reply to Red Knight but to the Poster...I got it confused. my apologies

richgelber

Jun 13, 2018
Here is my latest contribution>>

CHAZ NEVER IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

PLEASE WATCH AND LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION/PERSPECTIVE ON THINGS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!
NEWS FROM AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER AT AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION!
Police did not run. The shit bird politicians ordered that no actions be taken. You should worry more about your Motherland problems.

potus

Dec 27, 2015

CAFES COFFEE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Caf Tostado is good, but Cafe Sorpresa excellent. My sons love Monte Alto. Jarabacoa has quite a few coffee producers not mentioned.

Reactions: potus

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Caf Tostado is good, but Cafe Sorpresa excellent. My sons love Monte Alto. Jarabacoa has quite a few coffee producers not mentioned.

Thank you, it is a work in progress....not a complete list. We went to 2 Supermarkets and got as much variety as we could......But, another part of the series is in the works........Thank you very much for watching.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
A video I was hoping to enjoy, ended with you arriving at the 2* location Plaza Real? Are you serious?

I was also looking forward to seeing a video of Juan Dolio. I was disappointed that the video ended shortly after they arrived in JD. I used to live in JD so I was looking forward to seeing the changes in town since I have not been there in a long time. I have always enjoyed the trip from SD to JD but didn't expect the major portion of the video to be of the drive.
Potus, the name of the street you ended up on is Calle Blvd.

potus

Dec 27, 2015
I was also looking forward to seeing a video of Juan Dolio. I was disappointed that the video ended shortly after they arrived in JD. I used to live in JD so I was looking forward to seeing the changes in town since I have not been there in a long time. I have always enjoyed the trip from SD to JD but didn't expect the major portion of the video to be of the drive.
Potus, the name of the street you ended up on is Calle Blvd.

Much appreciated.....Thanks for the input......More to come soonest.

potus

Dec 27, 2015

POOL-CLUB REOPENING AFTER COVID 19 HOTEL STATUS

PREVIOUS VIDEO:

TRIP TO JUAN DOLIO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC https://youtu.be/dDI3Q299014

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
Please don't use all capital letters on a public forum. It denotes shouting and it is rude.

Your videos on the road are shaky and this one is no exception. You could benefit from a stabilizing handle something like the 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer.
615Bng5rGIL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Jordan Maxwell 100 subscribers!!! POR FIN! Finally......Thank you for your support and advice,much appreciated......(First milestone has been reached!) :cool:

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Please don't use all capital letters on a public forum. It denotes shouting and it is rude.

Your videos on the road are shaky and this one is no exception. You could benefit from a stabilizing handle something like the 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer.
615Bng5rGIL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Hohem iSteady Pro 3 - The Lightweight 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for Gopro 8/7/6/5/4, for Osmo Action and Other Action Cameras - Support WiFi & Cable Control (Gopro 8 Gimbal)

Ordered and on its way.......Thank you.

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
Hohem iSteady Pro 3 - The Lightweight 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for Gopro 8/7/6/5/4, for Osmo Action and Other Action Cameras - Support WiFi & Cable Control (Gopro 8 Gimbal)

Ordered and on its way.......Thank you.
Good for you. The stability of your videos should improve dramatically, so too should the viewing experience of your viewers.

Reactions: potus

potus

Dec 27, 2015

MOTORBIKE TOUR/MOTORRAD TOUR SANTO DOMINGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! :cool:

rockito50

Jan 9, 2020
Good day to All,

This is not a suggestion regarding any commercial gain, because I do not get paid for my actions.
However, if not allowed here or if out of place in any way, please remove at once.
A little while ago I started a Youtube Channel that mostly deals with the Dominican Republic or puts current foreign events in connection to the Dominican Republic. If you could have a look at the channel and possibly provide some feedback, I would highly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.

:cool:
Didn't like it at all, I would recommend to others not to waste there time. And no after trying to watch that video now i wont be looking at your youtube channel.

Reactions: PCMike

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Good for you. The stability of your videos should improve dramatically, so too should the viewing experience of your viewers.

Gimbal arrived.....so far just trying it out, but I can say what a Marvellous Tool it is indeed......Thank you very much.....