New Words From Meemselle

Jelly

Nov 7, 2013
I can actually feel your frustration and am now sitting at my desk a little anxious!! I love how you write and how you really do give us such authentic snapshots into daily DR life. Thank you for sharing -- I always look for your posts!

Reactions: Meemselle
Jan 17, 2009
I’m scratching my head. All you need is to download Pages for mac (which is free) and you open any word document and save back as a word document. Next time ask those of us who love our Macs ! Feel free to PM any time.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I’m scratching my head. All you need is to download Pages for mac (which is free) and you open any word document and save back as a word document. Next time ask those of us who love our Macs ! Feel free to PM any time.

Thanks. I got a friend in NY to figure it out for me. As I said: Luddite Lite.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Will do that now. I usually read your new posts via this DR1 thread but it makes more sense to just subscribe. Cheers!

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
On WordPress.com, any reader can follow (subscribe to) a blog to receive an email every time you write a new post. Logged in users of WordPress.com can do this by clicking the Follow button in their admin bar. Logged out readers can click the Follow button in the lower right-hand corner of the blog's home page.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
NOTE: at one time, I was copying the whole text of the blog into the Ladies Only forum, but then I realized that was counterproductive, as I needed to up the numbers of my actual blog followers. Pride & Publishers...You know. So now you have to follow the link. This has the added benefit of allowing those Gentle Readers who are not of the female persuasion (in whatever capacity) to comment. Because only female-identified persons are allowed to comment in the Ladies Only forum on DR-1. Those with the Y-chromosome can read, but not comment, in observance of forum rules.

This is the link: https://meemselle.wordpress.com/

Please ENJOIX!

Reactions: colmcb