Internet and tech stuff to get streaming

Marcste

Jul 30, 2020
New york
First time I have posted on here so be gentle if I mess up, Planning to move to DR sometime soon from NYC - me a Brit my partner she is Dominican

Wanting to make sure I can get pretty good internet so I can then worry about finding and streaming football (EPL) -- had lots of conflicting advice re VPNs satellites and shipping stuff from NYC

Any guidance much appreciated -

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Initially Santo Domingo and then on to las terranas I think. Thx for the reply

It’s been my experience that most companies will want an 18 month contract signed, you’ll definitely find fast internet in SD but if you won’t be there 18 months.......... if you’re renting maybe it will be available???

Sep 22, 2009
First time I have posted on here so be gentle if I mess up, Planning to move to DR sometime soon from NYC - me a Brit my partner she is Dominican

Wanting to make sure I can get pretty good internet so I can then worry about finding and streaming football (EPL) -- had lots of conflicting advice re VPNs satellites and shipping stuff from NYC

Any guidance much appreciated -
Hi, good evening from Samaná. It is my sincere opinion that if you are coming to this group for basic logistics, something is not right. This is not the place to jump into the pool. I'm saying this because you sound like me 17 years ago and it has been a very hard, hard road.

Marcste

Jul 30, 2020
New york
It’s been my experience that most companies will want an 18 month contract signed, you’ll definitely find fast internet in SD but if you won’t be there 18 months.......... if you’re renting maybe it will be available???
Thx v much. Take the point