Where is Juan Carlos I?

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Rey-Juan-Carlos-Diario-Libre.jpg

The Spanish, European and Dominican press are speculating on the whereabouts of 82-year old Emeritus King Juan Carlos I. Some Spanish news reports are suggesting he may be in the Dominican Republic. He has a very good friend in Pepe Fanjul, the owner of Casa de Campo. La Vanguardia, the Spanish newspaper, says Juan Carlos is staying with the Fanjuls. Nevertheless, the Dominican Republic Migration Department says it has no registry of the royal person entering, as reported in Diario Libre. Spanish media report that Juan Carlos has agreed to be available for the ongoing probe into alleged past financial deals.

Read more:

Diario Libre...

[url=https://dr1.com/wordpress/2020/08/05/where-is-juan-carlos-i/]Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

DonDimi

Nov 28, 2016
lets use some common sense folks (if there is such thing now a days) if you are under corruption investigation for $100 million USD ,would you go to a country where Interpol can scoop you any minute and put you in EU jail ??? LoL saludos

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
lets use some common sense folks (if there is such thing now a days) if you are under corruption investigation for $100 million USD ,would you go to a country where Interpol can scoop you any minute and put you in EU jail ??? LoL saludos
He'll never go to jail, he'll die before that.
Princess Beatrix and her son the King of Holland have a very good relationship with the Spanish royal family and it's speculated here in the Netherlands that he might find "refuge" here just like Der Kaiser after WW1.

Reactions: DonDimi

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
He'll never go to jail, he'll die before that.
Princess Beatrix and her son the King of Holland have a very good relationship with the Spanish royal family and it's speculated here in the Netherlands that he might find "refuge" here just like Der Kaiser after WW1.
No judge in the EU would burn his hand on this case.