Bilingual Book Sale Online

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Lil Libros, a Spanish-English bilingual book series will have an online book sale from August 7-9.
From their website:
“You'll have the opportunity to purchase slightly damaged books up to 70% off”
I’m in no way affiliated with them, except as a parent who bought them when searching for bilingual books. They are simple board books for younger children or those wanting to learn more of either language. The books are beautifully illustrated and there are now dozens of titles available.

LilLibros.com

Reactions: NanSanPedro

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Lil Libros, a Spanish-English bilingual book series will have an online book sale from August 7-9.
From their website:
“You'll have the opportunity to purchase slightly damaged books up to 70% off”
I’m in no way affiliated with them, except as a parent who bought them when searching for bilingual books. They are simple board books for younger children or those wanting to learn more of either language. The books are beautifully illustrated and there are now dozens of titles available.

LilLibros.com

I bought a couple for my youngest grandchildren last year, they’re great. Someone here recommended them, was it you?

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
I bought a couple for my youngest grandchildren last year, they’re great. Someone here recommended them, was it you?
Yes, it was me. I tried to find that old thread but couldn’t. They are expanding and have created new books about a few different cities, including Havana, Lima, and San Juan, to name a few. Maybe one day there will be Vámonos a Santo Domingo!

Reactions: AlterEgo

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
If anyone does visit the website, you have to select the book title on the drop down menu, and then choose either “New” (25% off) or “Warehouse” (up to 70% off).
I went to see what was available and it was confusing, so I went back to their Instagram add and they clarified there.