Popping my DR cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddyt1964

May 26, 2015
I'm in the stages of putting a trip together, i already booked the hotel(Hotel Garret) and getting monies together to cover everything, and book my March flight. i am not however a virgin to the whole scene as I've been to the Philippines 4 times so i do know a lot about the bar girl scams, and was quite the artist at putting said girl in here place.
now on to what i want to lay out for help in planning an awesome solo trip, now that you know my backstory.

I've been told a few things, and researched others that they pretty much speak span-english now, and i do have an app on my mini tablet that I'll be bringing for voice translation. so i can at least stumble through.
what would be your advice on staying and partying solo? where do other mongers tend to hangout during the day so i can buy a round or 32 LOL and pump the veterans for much needed info?
I pretty much know where to find people at night, but any advice of what other have done on solo trips i much appreciate.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I'm in the stages of putting a trip together, i already booked the hotel(Hotel Garret) and getting monies together to cover everything, and book my March flight. i am not however a virgin to the whole scene as I've been to the Philippines 4 times so i do know a lot about the bar girl scams, and was quite the artist at putting said girl in here place.
now on to what i want to lay out for help in planning an awesome solo trip, now that you know my backstory.

I've been told a few things, and researched others that they pretty much speak span-english now, and i do have an app on my mini tablet that I'll be bringing for voice translation. so i can at least stumble through.
what would be your advice on staying and partying solo? where do other mongers tend to hangout during the day so i can buy a round or 32 LOL and pump the veterans for much needed info?
I pretty much know where to find people at night, but any advice of what other have done on solo trips i much appreciate.
Welcome to Wonderland!
Mongers always welcome
(for a limited-time only)
I recommend you try YouTube search "Flip Flop Sosua"
Good luck.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Big Daddy - I'm selling these for 39.95. Shipped directly to your house. How many do you want? The chicas love them.

MSGA.JPG

Sep 22, 2009

Welcome! If you were born in 64 you may be too young. Are you an AARP member or qualify for an orthotic brace with your Medicare part B?

Big

Apr 24, 2019
if you have been to Pattaya Philippines you will be right at home. Same thing but smaller, and minus the Aussie's

Reactions: jd426

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
if you have been to Pattaya Philippines you will be right at home. Same thing but smaller, and minus the Aussie's
Having spent two years in Pattaya running a business 12 years ago
I would agree.

Reactions: Big

banzai

Aug 16, 2013

Garrant, decent and clean. Nice breakfast. Have fun. I'm waiting for the vaccine.

Reactions: bigdaddyt1964

bigdaddyt1964

May 26, 2015
thanks to all for the advice and yes I'm waiting to see where this stupid covid thing goes b4 buying my ticket, but I'm piecing things together just in case it's a go.
i looked into Sousa, but not as thoroughly as of yet.
as far as that goes i went to Angeles City when i visited the Philippines.
it's 50- 50 with some people hating Boca Chica, and the other half absolutely love Boca Chica.
either way i intend keep checking back and finding out any info i can glean.

Sep 22, 2009
thanks to all for the advice and yes I'm waiting to see where this stupid covid thing goes b4 buying my ticket, but I'm piecing things together just in case it's a go.
i looked into Sousa, but not as thoroughly as of yet.
as far as that goes i went to Angeles City when i visited the Philippines.
it's 50- 50 with some people hating Boca Chica, and the other half absolutely love Boca Chica.
either way i intend keep checking back and finding out any info i can glean.
@irsav , @NanSanPedro

Status
Not open for further replies.