Boca Chica?

Sep 22, 2009
When I go into Ole, for sure! Otherwise, I'm like the 90% on the beach.
Great job in BC!

Screenshot_20200809-185752.png

• Love
Reactions: NanSanPedro

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
Wow! have to watch that when I go in, which is rare...but still.

I was 4 years old when my mom got stung on her legs in Miami Beach. I still remember the welts she had.

I was burnt by man-o-war in Sosua several times. Not less than 3. Please! Do a good care of yourself dear NanSanPedro!

Did you happen to know the Spanish man Jesus Gonzalez del Castillo? Who used to have a gym next to the ferreteria in Boca Chica. And later moved to San Pedro. And managed a gym there.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I was burnt by man-o-war in Sosua several times. Not less than 3. Please! Do a good care of yourself dear NanSanPedro!

Did you happen to know the Spanish man Jesus Gonzalez del Castillo? Who used to have a gym next to the ferreteria in Boca Chica. And later moved to San Pedro. And managed a gym there.

No, I don't know him. I do know the Shapiros, who have a gym next door to me.

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
No, I don't know him. I do know the Shapiros, who have a gym next door to me.

Probably they know Jesus. Not too many gyms in San Pedro owned by white people.
Jesus passed away from cancer three years ago. Was my best friend here.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Just fyi, the police closed the beach at 345 PM today. My guess is that it's because to get everyone out and hopefully home by the 5PM curfew. Everything looked to be about the same as last Sunday except much less people. None of them appeared happy when they got rousted.

Reactions: irsav

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
Man of wars - they have tendrils o
Just fyi, the police closed the beach at 345 PM today. My guess is that it's because to get everyone out and hopefully home by the 5PM curfew. Everything looked to be about the same as last Sunday except much less people. None of them appeared happy when they got rousted.
I thought it was 4pm.

irsav

Jan 26, 2019

Dear friend, NanSanPedro! How are you living?
Tell us more. We are all ears. What is going on in BC?
Are people in the street and on the beach? Who are they? Expats? Tourists? Girls looking for a short company? Haitians? Dominicans?Tigers? Puttas?
Are all people in masks all day? Until what time people are allowed to be in the street? Are bars and discos open?
How do people survive now?
We are waiting for your wise thoughtful updates and comments. You are one of our most important posters now.
Please eat well and drink very responsibly! Be strong. We will be back soon.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Dear friend, NanSanPedro! How are you living?
Tell us more. We are all ears. What is going on in BC?
Are people in the street and on the beach? Who are they? Expats? Tourists? Girls looking for a short company? Haitians? Dominicans?Tigers? Puttas?
Are all people in masks all day? Until what time people are allowed to be in the street? Are bars and discos open?
How do people survive now?
We are waiting for your wise thoughtful updates and comments. You are one of our most important posters now.
Please eat well and drink very responsibly! Be strong. We will be back soon.

No can answer. I'm back in the US as mom was declining and eventually died. I don't get back till next week. Will update then.

• Wow
Reactions: MikeFisher