New Software

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
it's probably a refresh problem. i see all those. but i will check it out, they should have a parameter to force a refresh in the code like ?date=09238109283091283
Good morning! This is interesting-I wasn't getting the 4 dots yesterday, but I'm getting them this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: Caonabo and CDNBear

CDNBear

Banned
Sep 29, 2020
Cabarete
As you can see, the switchover to new software and new server has begun.

We will be experiencing growing pains while all the bugs are worked out.

Waitman is working overtime, so please be patient.
No problema ;-)

Have you heard about something fancy called beta testing?

I May be banned for this ?

:)

Reactions: bienamor

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Also interesting is CDN answered AE but the post he responded to isn't showing up.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Also interesting is CDN answered AE but the post he responded to isn't showing up.
It's the very first post in the thread. click on the circular arrow to the right of AE's name in Cdn Bears post and it will take you to the post.

I see no differences from prior to the update, nothing appears out of the ordinary to me.

• Wow
Reactions: JD Jones

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
It's the very first post in the thread. click on the circular arrow to the right of AE's name in Cdn Bears post and it will take you to the post.

I see no differences from prior to the update, nothing appears out of the ordinary to me.

No wonder I couldn't find it. lol What are you using to view the forum? Cel or computer?

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I still have the four arrows in the dialogue box, as previously shown above.
As well, under other poster's names and avatars there is a little slot machine image with triple 7's.
At the top of the screen the previous alert button resembles a tootsie roll.
All in black & white, and all resemble a trip back in time to 1982.

• Love
Reactions: CDNBear

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I've done several "control + refresh" maneuvers, and this still does not appear to regulate anything.
Although I have relocated to a different part of the globe temporarily, this is the only website I am having issues with, and they began with the "update" as of yesterday.
Was it really necessary? Is DR1 going to offer an online shopping experience, or live video streaming chat any time soon?

• Haha

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
I still have the four arrows in the dialogue box, as previously shown above.
As well, under other poster's names and avatars there is a little slot machine image with triple 7's.
At the top of the screen the previous alert button resembles a tootsie roll.
All in black & white, and all resemble a trip back in time to 1982.

Same here. Slot machine and drop down menu dots

• Haha

Michael DR

Banned
Jun 7, 2020
Earth
I've switched back to Firefox and have had zero issues on this or any other site

Chrome has become slow and has conflicts and issues with many sites. Not sure WTF is the problem, but they should be able to do much better. Opera, the newest incarnation, may be worth trying

Jan 9, 2004
I've done several "control + refresh" maneuvers, and this still does not appear to regulate anything.
Although I have relocated to a different part of the globe temporarily, this is the only website I am having issues with, and they began with the "update" as of yesterday.
Was it really necessary? Is DR1 going to offer an online shopping experience, or live video streaming chat any time soon?

Everyday seems to be a new adventure with the website.

Perhaps it’s your new found “live free or die” locale.

Forget the website issues for the moment and focus on the sale.........good until 4:00 pm today......Christmas early this year.

Best to you. Be careful those moose can look harmless......but they can be aggressive.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
...there is no skip to the last page button anymore...
The work-around I use to get to the last post, and therefore last page, is to click on the date and time of the last post in the list of posts.

As an example, when I wanted to find this post to reply, the last listed post was by playacaribe "Today at 3:42 PM." That is a live link that brings up the newest post in a thread.

Reactions: Andre14615

CDNBear

Banned
Sep 29, 2020
Cabarete
Early this morning I had the menu dots and the slot machines. I didn’t do anything, and they disappeared. 🤷🏻‍♀️
SLOT TIPS: THE DO'S
  1. Higher denomination slots have higher payback percentages.
  2. Make sure you bet enough to be eligible for the jackpots.
  3. Choose games that fit your goals and playing personality.
  4. Always play within your budget.
  5. Start small to win big, or “prime the pump”
  6. Play machines at the ends of rows.

:ROFLMAO:

CDNBear

Banned
Sep 29, 2020
Cabarete
Seriously AE.
1) Were DR1 the first customer of this software release in production?
2) Did you test it before you deployed to production?
3) When the upgrade went wrong and the site were unusable/offline for about 4 hours, what happened?
4) Did you consider rolling back the changes.
5) The software were obviously not suitable for production, or you made mistakes deployong it

etc. etc.

What have you learned from this experience. What does the vendor say?

No need to answer here, but someone should talk to someone

Reactions: Michael DR

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I've switched back to Firefox and have had zero issues on this or any other site

Chrome has become slow and has conflicts and issues with many sites. Not sure WTF is the problem, but they should be able to do much better. Opera, the newest incarnation, may be worth trying

In regards to these issues, I am currently utilizing Microsoft Edge.
Again not a problem prior to yesterday's "upgrade". I was actually a supporter of the changeover (new software) when it was introduced several months back.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Everyday seems to be a new adventure with the website.

Perhaps it’s your new found “live free or die” locale.

Forget the website issues for the moment and focus on the sale.........good until 4:00 pm today......Christmas early this year.

Best to you. Be careful those moose can look harmless......but they can be aggressive.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Oh no. New Hampshire has been very good to me, I must admit. My return occurred later than expected due to the Chinese Virus Plandemic. I should have been back in New Hampshire following the originally scheduled RD Presidential election of 17 May, but alas, the new world order momentarily interfered. While not planning to remain in New Hampshire forever (I much prefer Montana, Wyoming and Texas for a Stateside retreat/alternate residence) it is where I am......for now.
PS......I did not sell today. I'll keep my hand in the game.