Preventive custody to devil’s acid criminals

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Yocairi-Amarante-Rodriguez-Diario-Libre.jpg
The victim, Yocairi Amarante Rodríguez / Diario Libre

Three men accused of seriously injuring a 19-year old woman and the driver of a shared taxi vehicle were ordered to serve a year in preventive custody as their case is heard in court.

Judge Alejandro Vargas of the Permanent Attention Office of the National District ordered Willy Antonio Javier Montero, Pedro Alexander Sosa Mendez and Joan Jose Felix to serve the sentences at the Azua jail (El 15 de Azua). Javier Montero was the spouse of the victim and mother of her 2-year old child. Javier Montero claims he was consumed by jealousy after the couple separated.

They have confessed to their responsibility for the serious injuries Yocairi Amarante and the 69-year old driver of the shared taxi Amarante had boarded. The accused face sentences of up to 30 years in jail for the crime.

Read more in...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

user123

Aug 16, 2017
With Alofoke first offering 300.000 for the info then suggesting cops should throw acid on them I'm sure they'll get a nice bienvenida in La Victoria.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Yeah they deserve it. But so does Marlin Martinez, who orchestrated the partial, unsuccessful abortion performed on Emely Peguero. She maybe didn’t do the dismembering, but she definitely paid for it and played a major hand in the overall plan. A couple years in jail and she’s out.

I will say that in crimes like that one, the predatory pedophiles, and these horrific acid attacks, I do not believe in the results of “democratic justice“ when guilty parties are convicted/proven/obvious.

Reactions: JD Jones

user123

Aug 16, 2017
Are there any updates on the girl's condition?
And If one sees this happen (hopefully never) what would be the best first-aid thing to do to help the victim? Pour water?

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I saw a pic of her. What that acid did was horrific. I heard a lot of the big musicians(and others I'm sure) have donated a lot of money for her to have reconstructive plastic surgery. They thought she was going to lose an eye, but managed to save it.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Are there any updates on the girl's condition?
And If one sees this happen (hopefully never) what would be the best first-aid thing to do to help the victim? Pour water?
Good question but sadly in today's society people will whip out their cell phones and take pictures. A few months ago I read a commentary on the subject that indicated taking pictures of accidents, disputes, etc., help is not the first objective these days.

• Sad
Reactions: CDNBear

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Coca-Cola is acidic, pH level of 3-something, wouldn't that do even more damage? Although when you pour Coke on corroded car battery it does clean the corrosion :unsure:

I'm no expert but I have heard of fire departments using Coca-Cola to neutralize acid spills.

Reactions: user123

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
Too bad. I have seen the spurned boyfriend here simply walk up into the mountains and drink poison and die.

The last one was a 35 year old Dominican male pursuing an 18 year ole Dominican girl. Her last Coup de grat was to make him buy her a cell phone and she would take him back. Of course he bought her the phone but she did not take him back so he walked up into the mountain. Very sad.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Too bad. I have seen the spurned boyfriend here simply walk up into the mountains and drink poison and die.

The last one was a 35 year old Dominican male pursuing an 18 year ole Dominican girl. Her last Coup de grat was to make him buy her a cell phone and she would take him back. Of course he bought her the phone but she did not take him back so he walked up into the mountain. Very sad.

I'm not sure that was the last one; this murder/suicide scenario is happening on a weekly basis here.

Between April 1st to the 30th of September (only 6 months), there have been 23, of which two just this last week were 17 yr old females

Some as young as 9 yrs. old.

Read their stories here, and look at their pictures:

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I'm not sure that was the last one; this murder/suicide scenario is happening on a weekly basis here.

Between April 1st to the 30th of September (only 6 months), there have been 23, of which two just this last week were 17 yr old females

Some as young as 9 yrs. old.

Read their stories here, and look at their pictures:

I read the translated version of the 9 y/o and 14 y/o. Just human shit. I believe in 2nd chances most of the time. But not for them. A bullet or 2 in the balls and let them bleed to death.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
baking soda

and if not immediately available Pour LOTS of water on it , and do not even think about Stopping ,
in fact I am told its recommended that cold water be poured on it for 15 Minutes .. get the person to a SHOWER, where they can stay under cold water until a medical person is on the scene .
in the meantime someone can make a paste of Baking Powder and water , to coat the burned area....
( this info is from a fireman , who has treated acid burns)
Industrial areas have showers for exactly this kind of emerg i am told
Eye wash stations , same concept