Will you accept the vaccine made available in the D.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
"For the US population the government wants as many people as possible to get the vaccine and
will want it cheap or free with the government picking up the bill for Americans."

(from post# 377 divided by 13, minus 5, times 6, divided by 4)

The poor little mouse will never understand why the cheese is free.... will he?
As an "expat" I really don't think the Dominican government cares if whether
or not we get the vaccine. They are more concerned about their friends and
families not the rest of us.
I wonder what they plan to do with all of the revolving door Haitians?
I would think if you have cedula as an expat and health insurance you will have access to the vaccine. If you are a tourist I would think you deal with your health provider in your country of origin.

twoinsosua

Student of the Arts.
Nov 6, 2020
Canada
Many interesting comments . I'm not anti- vaccine, I'm anti intrusive govt. When I was growing up you learnt something as fact: If anyone ever said" Hi, I'm hear from the govt and I'm here to help you" , you shut up instantly, knowing the hammer was a comin' .:)
As I mentioned there are Trillions, yes Trillions of dollars involved here and I came across this expert - you should listen - and he says this is all a scam?
I was taught to listen to both sides and then make a judgment based on common sense, plausibility, what makes sense.
From my perspective none of this makes sense .Stand 6 feet apart , no 2 meters, take ur mask off to eat but put it on to stand up? , no funerals with more than 10 people here, okay this city allows 50 people at funerals. I can go on but you can all cite examples I'm sure.
Last, a friend just had two strokes this weekend, rushed to the hospital in BC' s lower mainland .
No one , I mean no one, is allowed to see him, including his wife. The elderly have been shut out of visitors here for 9 months, family and all . I spoke to a gentleman 94 who told me he is so lonely and bored. He's in a care home and was allowed out to walk the block, but no more than a block! Were killing our seniors to save them from the flu? Or is it the flu?
I dunno .

Top pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told government officials in Alberta during a zoom conference call that the current coronavirus crisis is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.”

Hodkinson’s comments were made during a discussion involving the Community and Public Services Committee and the clip was subsequently uploaded to YouTube.
Noting that he was also an expert in virology, Hodkinson pointed out that his role as CEO of a biotech company that manufactures COVID tests means, “I might know a little bit about all this.”

“There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians, it’s outrageous, this is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public,” said Hodkinson.

The doctor said that nothing could be done to stop the spread of the virus besides protecting older more vulnerable people and that the whole situation represented “politics playing medicine, and that’s a very dangerous game.”
Hodkinson remarked that “social distancing is useless because COVID is spread by aerosols which travel 30 meters or so before landing,” as he called for society to be re-opened immediately to prevent the debilitating damage being caused by lockdowns.

Hodkinson also slammed mandatory mask mandates as completely pointless.
“Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence base for their effectiveness whatsoever,” he said.

“Paper masks and fabric masks are simply virtue signalling. They’re not even worn effectively most of the time. It’s utterly ridiculous. Seeing these unfortunate, uneducated people – I’m not saying that in a pejorative sense – seeing these people walking around like lemmings obeying without any knowledge base to put the mask on their face.”

The doctor also slammed the unreliability of PCR tests, noting that “positive test results do not, underlined in neon, mean a clinical infection,” and that all testing should stop because the false numbers are “driving public hysteria.”

Hodkinson said that the risk of death in the province of Alberta for people under the age of 65 was “one in three hundred thousand,” and that it was simply “outrageous” to shut down society for what the doctor said “was just another bad flu.”

“I’m absolutely outraged that this has reached this level, it should all stop tomorrow,” concluded Dr. Hodkinson.

Hodkinson’s credentials are beyond question, with the MedMalDoctors website affirming his credibility.

“He received his general medical degrees from Cambridge University in the UK (M.A., M.B., B. Chir.) where he was a scholar at Corpus Christi College. Following a residency at the University of British Columbia he became a Royal College certified general pathologist (FRCPC) and also a Fellow of the College of American Pathologists (FCAP).”

“He is in good Standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, and has been recognized by the Court of Queen’s Bench in Alberta as an expert in pathology.”

In case the above video gets deleted by YouTube, a backup via Bitchute is available here.

Listen to this fella, much more credibility than the write above. Comments please.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
I would get vaccinated at the first chance I’m offered to.
Already had COVID-19 in the USA and spent time in critical but stable condition in a Hospital turned COVID-19 center in Florida.
Got billed hefty for my brief stay.

I’m supposed to keep my immunity well and strong against it until Feb-April 2021. Depending on how much of it is left in my system to fight a new infection.

This thing will NOT go away, but increase and become mutated enough to come back in a few new and interesting ways. Just like the Flu, etc...

The key is to put it under control to cancel the rapid mutation process in the pandemic 😷

I was veeeery careful guys. Masks, gloves, shields, change of outside clothes, wiping down purchased stuff, etc. It got me hard and fast.

I understood that the whole purpose of those protections was meant not to spread and protect others, not viceversa. The problem is that for it to work, all must follow the same pattern and we all know that will never happen. Unlike in China, where you follow orders or get executed behind the curtains.

I can’t wait to get my vaccine shot. We just need to survive long enough so nature can carry out its natural selection process.

Don’t worry a bit about hormonal or gene changes due to these vaccines. You already have received enough trait altering vaccines, drugs and foods to last until after your body turns into less than dust.

I prefer to die any day of the week in a war or fight, than puffing for air.

It’s not a fight. It’s hell itself coming for you.
Like they say, it’s easy to call it, but...

Life as we knew it is gone after COVID-19. This generations alive, will be the last ones to have lived the freedoms we enjoyed and were our “normal”.
From here on, it will get nastier when new viruses 🦠 hit the world population.
This was only a peek-a-boo to what we’ll be facing into the future.

Superbugs are a dime a dozen now, as antivirals have lost their edge against them.
People misused the antibacterials and antivirals like Qtips each day.

Soon, having been vaccinated or not will dictate where you can go or travel to. Even locally.
If you think it’s a hardship and violation of your free will now as things go, you just wait a bit and you’ll see what a true police state really is.

Soon you’ll welcome “safe” travelers and “authorized” people.

The streaming age is before us and the non-people to people services will become norm.

The distinction of the have and have nots will be crystal clear.

We’ll see no travel zones pop up. And be kept for long periods.

The vaccines only provide a time for authorities to set rules and impart conditions. They will wear down and like any other vaccines, become useless after re-use a number of times.

Heed the words of world’s experts. We are going to live with this virus and it’s mutations for years to come.

Reactions: zoomzx11

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Many interesting comments . I'm not anti- vaccine, I'm anti intrusive govt. When I was growing up you learnt something as fact: If anyone ever said" Hi, I'm hear from the govt and I'm here to help you" , you shut up instantly, knowing the hammer was a comin' .:)
As I mentioned there are Trillions, yes Trillions of dollars involved here and I came across this expert - you should listen - and he says this is all a scam?

Listen to this fella, much more credibility than the write above. Comments please.

For those that survived the worst of COVID-19 a “bad flu” will not be in their vocabularies to express it that way.

Heck! You have to keep surviving the survival, as COVID-19 keeps on giving for far longer than just when you got sick with it.

His stance would have some merit but for the fact that Covid-19 is a non-discriminatory 🦠 virus. It kills the old, the sick, the young, the healthy, anybody.

It’s hard to make comparisons with the flu 🤒 🤧 when there’s a more precise comorbidity spectrum there than COVID-19.

You don’t compare a Lake to an Ocean just because both have water. COVID-19 and the Flu are like comparing apples and bananas.

twoinsosua

Student of the Arts.
Nov 6, 2020
Canada
Wow. Sorry for your experience Pichardo. But the doctor above is quite accredited as you see from his resume and is an expert in virology. Not to mention he tests for Covid. He says it's the bad flu, that testing should stop immediately. Is it possible you had a bad, extremely awful flu We know the flu kills and can kill immune-compromised folk. The inventor of this test said it is NOT to be used for Covid.

In my country, there is another bone of contention. In Canada, they have taken away the freedom of association, freedom of travel(by isolation- effectually killing the industry), freedom to associate with as many as you wish , no singing in public, etc . And no one is mentioning or screaming about this. Never in history have they locked up, er, locked down healthy people. We quarantine the sick and the world moved on .
Again Trillions of dollars, vaccine companies are, as per a 1986 act of Congress, are protected against any and all lawsuits. You can not sue them for damages. For any reason. And there has never been a successful Covid vaccine developed in history until now . In less than a year we did what could never be done with impunity?
Again, Im no anti-vaccine psycho - Just following the money, looking at both sides of the argument, and drawing what I believe to be logical questions and in some cases, conclusions.

At this moment, with all the doubts, the money involved for these companies, their immunity from the responsibility of their actions, does not pass the smell test. So, no I will not let them jab who knows what into my body.

here's an interesting fact from the CDC website-the recovery rate from COVID for those aged 1-20 years is 99.997 percent, according to the CDC. Yet, from preschool to graduate school, students are either learning remotely or allowed to attend classes with strict COVID War restrictions.
These facts are virtually ignored by the mainstream media. Instead, politicians and self-anointed school administrator virus “experts” keep making up rules for children and young adults to follow to fight the COVID WAR.

• Love
Reactions: Russell and nanita

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Some reality to show there’s no comparison between the flu and Covid-19

This shows 10 months of Covid-19 and 1 year all other causes of death. Just in the USA alone

Attachments

• FAADBF6D-670B-41A3-900C-DF4A5EA65B23.jpeg
    FAADBF6D-670B-41A3-900C-DF4A5EA65B23.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 142

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
And no. That was no flu☹️

I was wondering if you'd be willing to share your age and any underlying health conditions?
The reason I ask is that the flu takes out millions every year - it can be quite serious for older people and those with poor health.
Additionally, there are no excess deaths globally in 2020. Although in my country (Canada) the flu seems to have disappeared in 2020. It's quite remarkable!

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I was wondering if you'd be willing to share your age and any underlying health conditions?
The reason I ask is that the flu takes out millions every year - it can be quite serious for older people and those with poor health.
Additionally, there are no excess deaths globally in 2020.
Although in my country (Canada) the flu seems to have disappeared in 2020. It's quite remarkable!
Truth is stranger than fiction! :ROFLMAO: Gotta wonder about the source of the info was for that graph?

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Who moderates this forum? Why was my post about conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers deleted?

It is a serious concern. Many people are falling down the rabbit hole and believing in theories like Bill Gates is funding a mass extinction event by rolling out vaccines and that the pandemic is a plandemic.

Are these sorts of comments not welcome or worthy of debate?

As I mentioned in my deleted post, we have a family member who has fallen down the rabbit hole. He spends hours trawling the internet to feed his insatiable appetite for unsubstantiated facts claiming to be the truth. He doesn't call himself a conspiracy theorist, but likes to be labelled as a "truther". Equally dangerous if you ask me.

I am not a doctor. I am not a virologist. I defer to those that are educated and without agenda. Education doesn't come from the ability to use a search engine.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I would think if you have cedula as an expat and health insurance you will have access to the vaccine. If you are a tourist I would think you deal with your health provider in your country of origin.
I'm more concerned about being
struck by lightning than dying of
covid but thanks for stating obvious.
Note: You do not need a cedula or
residency to buy health insurance
coverage in this country.

Reactions: twoinsosua

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Who moderates this forum? Why was my post about conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers deleted?

It is a serious concern. Many people are falling down the rabbit hole and believing in theories like Bill Gates is funding a mass extinction event by rolling out vaccines and that the pandemic is a plandemic.

As I mentioned in my deleted post, we have a family member who has fallen down the rabbit hole. He spends hours trawling the internet to feed his insatiable appetite for unsubstantiated facts claiming to be the truth. He doesn't call himself a conspiracy theorist, but likes to be labelled as a "truther". Equally dangerous if you ask me.

I am not a doctor. I am not a virologist. I defer to those that are educated and without agenda. Education doesn't come from the ability to use a search engine.
Both you and your family member need to take a break.
Put the keyboards down.
Go outside and get some fresh air.
Its gonna be ok.

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
The chances of surviving covid by an average healthy individual is literally higher (99%) than the so called 95% immunity rate of this vaccine.

So unless one is elderly like age 70+ or already has some type disease like obesity or diabetes i don't know how this new vaccine is relevant.
The disease is literally survivable in 99% of healthy individuals.
I have diabetes, upper respiratory illness, high blood pressure 77 years and not yet a burden upon society , had Dengue, Chickungunya, sika, and (altough no test is available, was treated for COVID19.... so much better now..... remember there are always the exceptions...... My great great grandparents both died of the Spanish flu.... the rest lived to be over 100 years up to 108.
I am not considered obese.... by my estimation.
I will take the vaccine when it is available.
BTW it was the ivermectin made in DR that is healing folk from CV19.
I feel so sorry for those whom have lost loved ones to this frikken virus......
Have a good dy.
Russell

twoinsosua

Student of the Arts.
Nov 6, 2020
Canada
beeza, you have a right to express your opinion as we all do. And that was my point in a prior post, your rights are being whittled away in the name of a Virus. Calling something conspiracy theory because someone does not drink cable news or local news koolaid should not discourage varying points of view. I have watched Bill Gates suggest the world population should be 500 Million at a TED TALK- certainly no " conspiracy theory" platform. What is interesting he never explained whose children, grandchildren we should eliminate. And to suggest his funding of vaccines is a conspiracy theory is, well, a conspiracy of silence. This is public record and not theory. Not to mention he himself, and his wife have spoken at the UN in support of vaccinating every human on the planet. Yet he wants a population reduction of some 6.5 Billion people.
Do you see something odd here, save everyone from death by vaccination yet eliminate 6.5 Billion people? Is that conspiracy by him and others? We must question everything. Billionaires funding vaccines that will make them Trillions while spouting population control gets my spidey senses tingling.

No, will I take it- not at this point. But as a Canadian, I may not have a choice. Is this a conspiracy theory? Watch the Minister dance around a direct answer.
And keyboarding may not be complete due diligence but listening to mainstream media as your only source is not either.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016

I deleted your post.
I am a stickler (anal, if you wish) for keeping a thread on topic and you deviated from the topic of the thread.
Keep strictly on topic - no deletions.

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
The chances of surviving covid by an average healthy individual is literally higher (99%) than the so called 95% immunity rate of this vaccine.

So unless one is elderly like age 70+ or already has some type disease like obesity or diabetes i don't know how this new vaccine is relevant.
The disease is literally survivable in 99% of healthy individuals.
I have diabetes, upper respiratory illness, high blood pressure 77 years and not yet a burden upon society , had Dengue, Chickungunya, sika, and (altough no test is available, was treated for COVID19.... so much better now..... remember there are always the exceptions...... My great great grandparents both died of the Spanish flu.... the rest lived to be over 100 years up to 108.
I am not considered obese.... by my estimation.
I will take the vaccine when it is available.
BTW it was the ivermectin made in DR that is healing folk from CV19.
I feel so sorry for those whom have lost loved ones to this frikken virus......
Have a good dy.
Russell

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
"For the US population the government wants as many people as possible to get the vaccine and
will want it cheap or free with the government picking up the bill for Americans."

(from post# 377 divided by 13, minus 5, times 6, divided by 4)

The poor little mouse will never understand why the cheese is free.... will he?
As an "expat" I really don't think the Dominican government cares if whether
or not we get the vaccine. They are more concerned about their friends and
families not the rest of us.
I wonder what they plan to do with all of the revolving door Haitians?
Its the second mouse that gets the free cheese !!!

Reactions: CristoRey

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
beeza, you have a right to express your opinion as we all do. And that was my point in a prior post, your rights are being whittled away in the name of a Virus. Calling something conspiracy theory because someone does not drink cable news or local news koolaid should not discourage varying points of view. I have watched Bill Gates suggest the world population should be 500 Million at a TED TALK- certainly no " conspiracy theory" platform. What is interesting he never explained whose children, grandchildren we should eliminate. And to suggest his funding of vaccines is a conspiracy theory is, well, a conspiracy of silence. This is public record and not theory. Not to mention he himself, and his wife have spoken at the UN in support of vaccinating every human on the planet. Yet he wants a population reduction of some 6.5 Billion people.
Do you see something odd here, save everyone from death by vaccination yet eliminate 6.5 Billion people? Is that conspiracy by him and others? We must question everything. Billionaires funding vaccines that will make them Trillions while spouting population control gets my spidey senses tingling.

No, will I take it- not at this point. But as a Canadian, I may not have a choice. Is this a conspiracy theory? Watch the Minister dance around a direct answer.
And keyboarding may not be complete due diligence but listening to mainstream media as your only source is not either.

This post is a perfect example of what gets deleted. The subject of the thread is "Will you accept the vaccine here in the DR, and twoinsosua is posting about conspiracies.
So post about conspiracies here, don't be surprised when it disappears. Start a covid conspiracies thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.