Negative Covid Test To Required By All Travelers To The US

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Panic mode? Hardly.

Cautionary or precautionary, whichever you prefer...............but not panic mode.

Panic mode would have been a shutdown of borders...............required negative testing is not that...........not by a long shot.

And if you think the number of deaths in the US yesterday was shocking................take a look at the % of deaths in other countries as compared to their population.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
The healthy response to increased cases and death numbers is to strictly follow the science on avoiding the virus.
The vaccines should be here shortly and its only a comparatively short wait time.

I do not see any panic, not heard of any panic and no one says the word except a couple here who are scared, that's different.
Add in one poster who use the word to gain attention.

Reactions: drstock

Son of a sailor

Sep 30, 2019
it's not so hard to determine the amount of covid deaths, using the current total deaths and comparing to yearly death rates, and using the data to subtract what the normal total would be using existing trends, and accounting for population increases and other variables.. its not exact but a good hypothesis.

its just math.....i trust in math and science because it's based on logic.

Reactions: zoomzx11

scot_tosh

May 21, 2010
it's not so hard to determine the amount of covid deaths, using the current total deaths and comparing to yearly death rates, and using the data to subtract what the normal total would be using existing trends, and accounting for population increases and other variables.. its not exact but a good hypothesis.

yesterday the Uk has published the figures for 2020 deaths up 15% making it the highest death rate since 1918 the last pandemic. The USA should be issuing it's figures soon.

Son of a sailor

Sep 30, 2019
also, who give's two ****** about pre-existing conditions when it comes to the statistic's, they were here before the virus hit.
this is just common sense..

scot_tosh

May 21, 2010

Strange as it may seem, unfortunately at this time there are lots of people out there who do not believe in logic and dismiss math and science and experts. you could not make it up.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I'm thinking that they actually enjoy this.
I don't understand how other people think their fear
should control my personal decisions nor will
I ever allow it too. It's like these folks are constantly
having panic attacks or sniffing coke all day.
Reminds me of my neighbors when I was a young
kid in the states, they were constantly looking out the windows
yet rarely stepped outside to say hello. Later in life my
father explained to me why that behaved that way.

scot_tosh

May 21, 2010

But you think anyone with a pre existing health condition should hide themselves away so you can get on with your life. Selfish or what.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Was his death counted as Covid?
You ask purposefully dumb questions to the wrong persons to spread a lie.
Read it again for understanding.
Only in a strange place is a brain hemorrhage not really a brain bleed but Covid?

People die on a regular basis from a brain bleed. It can be from injuries or aneurism.
Covid deaths are longer and much more drawn out due to time it takes to suffocate. Often hospitalized.

One is from a blood vessel, other from a virus often ending in pneumonia.

I am confident that the over worked heroes doing patient care are good honest folks who would not lie easily.
And especially not lie when it comes to their patients.

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
Your still spouting the narrative you have been for the last year,. This is not fear mongering or fake news. Fact people are dying 4821 in the USA yesterday alone, intensive care units are full of people severely ill, some with pre existing conditions and others not, people of all ages suffering a horrible death, and just because someone has a condition does not mean they are expendable. Your foolish narrative is adding to the death rate and possible further mutations that the vaccines may not be able to protect from.. Stop spreading your nonsense.
Death rates globally are no higher than normal, people die, it's part of life - no excess deaths = no crisis = just a bunch of flu and pneumonia victims mislabeled as 'Covid' which is just a mish-mash of symptoms.

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
what happens if you already have had the vaccine both shots and you travel to dr ? will you need a negative test when you return to the usa?

Reactions: zoomzx11

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006

Be great if it worked on human behavior, that logic stuff.

To be illogical is built in for some. "I just like it and I know it makes no sense".
" Ok, honey."

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
what happens if you already have had the vaccine both shots and you travel to dr ? will you need a negative test when you return to the usa?
Who knows. The more tests the better.
You have indisputable proof of both shots to show vaccine?

You are getting ahead of them. Not a lot of proactivity here.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
He told you they were afraid of you?
Sounds like a right neighborly place to live.

You honestly did not know until dad explained it.? Honestly!!!
Even kids are not that dense.

Status
Not open for further replies.