I need help finding an apartment in Puerto Plata

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Because of the pandemic, I am not currently in the DR. However, I have an apartment in a small complex in Puerto Plata. It is in a safe area. There are studios and one and two bedroom apartments in the complex.

I do not know if my landlord has units available, but if you are interested I can give you his telephone number so you could ask.

The studios and the one bedroom are first floor if that is easier for you.

Feel free to send me a message if you want.

white light

Sep 25, 2006
Because of the pandemic, I am not currently in the DR. However, I have an apartment in a small complex in Puerto Plata. It is in a safe area. There are studios and one and two bedroom apartments in the complex.

I do not know if my landlord has units available, but if you are interested I can give you his telephone number so you could ask.

The studios and the one bedroom are first floor if that is easier for you.

Feel free to send me a message if you want.
Sent Private message

white light

Sep 25, 2006
I know of a furnished room for rent, with a private bathroom for 6000 pesos. close to central park
If you give me the phone number I will have someone contact the apartment and look at it for me. I really do need to move and it is an emergency situation. Thank you

white light

Sep 25, 2006
Antera Mota street, white 3-story bldg. across street from Ceducomp. Often has a unit available. Affordable, clean area, good location Usually a sign above front entrance with ph# to call. “B” bus goes by the intersection. Centro del ciudad, near parque central, casa Nelson.
I will have someone contact the apartment and look at it for me. I really do need to move and it is an emergency situation. Thank you

white light

Sep 25, 2006
In the DR, if you pay your rent dues on time all the time, you become family for the landlords!

Just need to make sure to rent where the owner occupies the first floor of the house.

They will always check on the tenants!
Good info Thank you

white light

Sep 25, 2006
Good info Thank you
I agree with what Bob said above, if any of those people you know, even if they are not friends as such, would know of something (apartment), I'd consider that worth checking. As with any change, I'd just advise the OP to try to be very careful with any decisions due to their condition... The best scenario would be to live above people the OP would already know and she would be able to fully trust... That scenario might not be that easy to achieve...
OK