Beyond showing test results. Show certificate of immunity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I have had mine since 1978 when I joined the military. Had to get the second book because the yellow one was full. My last entry was Yellow Fever and Diphtheria 2017 for Trip to Brazil. I have numerous extra vaccinations required for Famine relief in Ethiopia, others for Gulf War 1.....etc.

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
I have mine Bob, issued in 1997 when I was travlling promoting the Instant HIV Screen test.
Last entry Dec 6 2019 .... but honestly there is no official status of the document ; I actually filled in when I took the Flu Shot,
Only record for the holder...

Those were only good as personal records, other than that they served no purpose as no one gave a rat a$$ about the information on them.

Reactions: Russell

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Once you have full immunization I would think you might receive certificate of some sort so as to avoid current procedures that are in place.
What’s your thoughts?
It seems that will not be good enough. Negative test results will likely still be required.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I can now see the logic for that. Makes sense.
Yes, CV19 is here there and everywhere to stay. CV19 vaccine rollouts have been miserably slow and will likely to continue that way.
People who are immune can still be vectors of transmission. Vaccine immunity duration is completely unknown.

Expecting testing before travel to become the norm.

Reactions: JD Jones
Feb 7, 2007
100% agreed.
I already know a few people who
are flying in and out of different
countries using fake Covid PCR test
with zero problems and have been
doing so for months. Getting a vaccine
declaration or fasifying/ creating one will be very easy to do for anyone with some basic computer imagining skills.
Would probably take me about 15 minutes to create one once I have a imagine of a declaration downloaded on my computer which I'm sure I can grab off the internent.
End of story.

I now have 3 different real PCR negative tests done to me from 3 different countries. Nice PDF templates they will make...

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Yes, CV19 is here there and everywhere to stay. CV19 vaccine rollouts have been miserably slow and will likely to continue that way.
People who are immune can still be vectors of transmission. Vaccine immunity duration is completely unknown.

Expecting testing before travel to become the norm.
I am going to fly out of state today (sorry can’t say where) for my first shot tomorrow. I will then fly to DR on Sunday and return to the states after I am told if it is 21 or 28 days for the booster. I hope this all works as it was complicated, troublesome and tiresome to put together.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Living it opens much more.
Not forgetting it and repeating it is it’s true value. Politicians tend to have three year memories and forget history quickly. The history of political corruption in the DR has been well documented and quickly forgotten by previous new administrations. The latest administration appears to be making a conscious effort to remember the past and try and correct it. Let’s see if they have a memory lapse towards the end of their first term. I hope not.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I am going to fly out of state today (sorry can’t say where) for my first shot tomorrow. I will then fly to DR on Sunday and return to the states after I am told if it is 21 or 28 days for the booster. I hope this all works as it was complicated, troublesome and tiresome to put together.
The things we do for CV19. Even interstate intrigue.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I expect testing before travel on plane/cruises will be the norm from a long time to come.

Having a vaccination that protects you personally from being infected does not mean you cannot be a CV19 carrier and infect others while being symptomless from the vaccination. At least that is just one more unknown those in the know are saying at this time.

So expect those pre-travel tests to be ubiquitous for a long, long time. Canada's test is harder to get in time than the USA's test at this time.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I expect testing before travel on plane/cruises will be the norm from a long time to come.

Having a vaccination that protects you personally from being infected does not mean you cannot be a CV19 carrier and infect others while being symptomless from the vaccination. At least that is just one more unknown those in the know are saying at this time.

So expect those pre-travel tests to be ubiquitous for a long, long time. Canada's test is harder to get in time than the USA's test at this time.

Are there such things as cruises any longer?

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Does not every country have the equivalent of these booklets. Mine yellow one is 40 plus years old.

Dr1 has hypothetical cashless motoconchos, smart SIMs for smart phones that never materialised, yet no one to point out that vaccine " archives " are computerized here in the DR ?

Wait a few months and covid vaccine information will be on a blockchain, foolproof and tamper proof. Not saying I am looking forward to it, I have to say.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Dr1 has hypothetical cashless motoconchos, smart SIMs for smart phones that never materialised, yet no one to point out that vaccine " archives " are computerized here in the DR ?

Wait a few months and covid vaccine information will be on a blockchain, foolproof and tamper proof. Not saying I am looking forward to it, I have to say.

Well thankfully, and all jokes aside, ALL that have posted regarding this crapola since last March are still here....still posting
Regardless of what side of the injection they are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.