Murders in La Mulata sentenced

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I just realized that Badpiece knows the whole story, he was up there when it happened. And other posters know also, AZB, Ken I assume. All the newbies have no clue, nor would they even be alive today if it happened to them............

rover

Aug 19, 2007
I am back online. All you have to do is go to the Police station in Sosua and ask about March 4, 2004 when I killed the guy. Someone would know that was there then. Or you can ask the owner of Sea Horse Ranch. He knows me. His father who passed away was the US Representative at the time. He was at the Police station with me and my lawyer.

And anyone not convinced I have the same Glock with one notch, maybe I can add another.
It sounds like a hell of a story and would always prefer to get it right from the source. As I stated before I am all ears.

rover

Aug 19, 2007
Sky is the man an his story is very True. Some clown tried to rob him as he came home and paid with his life and I do remember that Sky was not arrested and was free during the entire investigation and was fully exonerated.
I got all that already but what are the details? Was he asleep in bed? Anyone else in the house with him? One? Two? or more assailants?

Sky will need to tell it but from what I remember he was coming home and was attacked by at least 2 individuals, They hit him in the head with the Machete and then continued the attack, I know one clown got blasted but if Im not mistaken 1 got away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rover

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
It sounds like a hell of a story and would always prefer to get it right from the source. As I stated before I am all ears.

Attachments

• the truth.gif
    the truth.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 146

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
yes you were allowed to have fun
Well... I gotta tell ya, I've been doing maintenance on the board. Stuff like closing old threads, cleaning up, etc. I've read a couple of thousand threads over the last month and I can tell you it wasn't much different.

You'd be amazed at how many "cost of a room in Cabarete" threads and "what time does the bar crawl start" threads there are, and we won't even get into the "Does anybody know XXXX at XXXX resort" threads.

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Well... I gotta tell ya, I've been doing maintenance on the board. Stuff like closing old threads, cleaning up, etc. I've read a couple of thousand threads over the last month and I can tell you it wasn't much different.

You'd be amazed at how many "cost of a room in Cabarete" threads and "what time does the bar crawl start" threads there are, and we won't even get into the "Does anybody know XXXX at XXXX resort" threads.

and pages and pages and pages and pages of blah blah about 1) prostitutes in Sosua and 2) whether you are illegal or not if you overstay on a tourist card.

• Haha
Reactions: CristoRey

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Returning briefly to the OP (how novel for DR1) I am amazed that this happened in April 2019 and only now are they being sentenced. Two years later. Is this normal?

rover

Aug 19, 2007
Returning briefly to the OP (how novel for DR1) I am amazed that this happened in April 2019 and only now are they being sentenced. Two years later. Is this normal?
Yes and could be longer or shorter depending on the evidence that is readily available after the crime.

Reactions: CristoRey

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Remember, the whole justice system was shut down for many months due to covid. The backlog is terrible.

Carl.L

Banned
Oct 20, 2020
yes
"One of the best stories of self defense ever"

"American hero"

My ass... Once he "bought several more guns" and hid them "every 3 feet" he was hoping for another chance to shoot and kill people.

There were many more effective ways to reduce the chances of getting robbed but he chose to create "a honey pot".

This does not diminish the dangerous times this occurred in but emphasizes his choice to engage instead of minimize.

rover

Aug 19, 2007

"American hero"

My ass... Once he "bought several more guns" and hid them "every 3 feet" he was hoping for another chance to shoot and kill people.

There were many more effective ways to reduce the chances of getting robbed but he chose to create "a honey pot".

This does not diminish the dangerous times this occurred in but emphasizes his choice to engage instead of minimize.
Owning a small business repairing watches to support yourself and your family and providing a much needed service in the community is in your eyes creating a "honey pot" ??? WTF ??

So these career criminals ......who came in armed with with guns ... some with Mac 10's ....into this poor mans place of business to rob him of his earnings ....and threatening to kill him were not at fault ?? You are saying it was entrapment ??? Because his watch repair store was a "honey pot" for them ??

Darcy do you realize how bizzare this sounds right ? That's how we all know it is you. By the way aren't you BANNED from this board ??

Big

Apr 24, 2019

"American hero"

No businessman should be a doormat. Read up on the guy, he is a local hero. You are the first person to have a negative word.

Status
Not open for further replies.