Met my husband here and need some advice

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Nice post

Good post bruh !! Your ethics and moral superiority are inspiring. I'm sure that the people you overpay are investing their money well and really appreciate you.
its just easier math for some dudes to pay them in Benjamins rather than local Pesos ..
except at the club, when they make it rain with Singles

math is confusing .

lol

Reactions: Big

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
What opportunities exactly ❓
Half of Dominicans earn less than 15K
So that means 50 percent start out below the income line you set for getting head even with good financial management.

I spoke to family income !! So if you make only 12 k pesos a month and youre a man do some side jobs, open up a colmado, paint houses etc.

If you only have 1 or 2 kids your spouse can work too and if you arent an idiot you will have a decent life.

XTraveller

Aug 21, 2010
What pisses me of most though, is the Fathers , who cant or in many cases just WONT and feel no responsibility to provide for their Children to get a better education so at least the next Generation can advance .... but somehow they find Money to go Bet on the Roosters , and Drink ... Those Men ( and they are not really Men) disgust me to the core . The Women getting pregnant at a Young Age , just bad choices , sometimes even abused by an Uncle Cant entirely blame them... But once the Child is BORN, the Father should step up.. but they almost NEVER do ..
Another problem is the women that have babies with these loser father will not do anything to force these loser fathers in supporting their children. These women can go to the "Fiscal" and force the loser father into supporting their children but many ( not all) just won't. In the meantime it's the grandparents supporting the child.

From personal experience some (not all but many) will even say "who will bring him (loser father) food in prison". In the meantime loser father is already making baby with another Chica......

There should be advertising on local TV soap operas helping these Mothers get out of this situation. Something like call us on whatsapp we can help you force the loser father to support their children. The laws are all there just not applied or encourage.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
its just easier math for some dudes to pay them in Benjamins rather than local Pesos ..
except at the club, when they make it rain with Singles
What currency do you pay in ❓
Do you even live in the Dominican Republic❓
math is confusing .
If not, I can indeed understand why currency conversions would be difficult for you and you project your difficulties onto others.
So I am going as you like I asked your posting brother...
I know it was a good post.
And I am glad I inspire you.
My employees do appreciate me.
It is called good will.
And it is a heavy responsibility to make a payroll.
You ever done that my man ❓
Or are you just a keyboard jockey❓
You do not have to answer if writing in english is also difficult for you my man.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Another problem is the women that have babies with these loser father will not do anything to force these loser fathers in supporting their children. These women can go to the "Fiscal" and force the loser father into supporting their children but many ( not all) just won't. In the meantime it's the grandparents supporting the child.

From personal experience some (not all but many) will even say "who will bring him (loser father) food in prison". In the meantime loser father is already making baby with another Chica......

There should be advertising on local TV soap operas helping these Mothers get out of this situation. Something like call us on whatsapp we can help you force the loser father to support their children. The laws are all there just not applied or encourage.
Yes, and I am sure you are leading the charge in bring social justice for all those disadvantaged here in 🇩🇴 .
Very admirable my man.
Thank you‼️

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Nah leading nothing just my observation. Keeping low profile and happy in my guest country.
Well then, you are a wise man.
But let me tell you from personal experience that many of those mothers who do seek assistance from the controlling legal authroities often find enforcement of a positive ruling from the "Fiscalia".
And that is very easy for those to sit on high and judge from their advantaged financial positions in this country.
But not that easy for those grinding out a living here 🇩🇴 to follow the advice of the experts.
Most of which is not worth much more than what people pay for it.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Well then, you are a wise man.
But let me tell you from personal experience that many of those mothers who do seek assistance from the controlling legal authroities often find enforcement of a positive ruling from the "Fiscalia".
And that is very easy for those to sit on high and judge from their advantaged financial positions in this country.
But not that easy for those grinding out a living here 🇩🇴 to follow the advice of the experts.
Most of which is not worth much more than what people pay for it.
I agree. I've seen more than a few women who have opened their eyes and utilized the courts to get something out of the dead beat fathers.

Times are changing.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
I agree. I've seen more than a few women who have opened their eyes and utilized the courts to get something out of the dead beat fathers.

Times are changing.
That is good news for single mothers and the children then need to support all over the country.
But let us hope the Dominican court system does not 📉 into a system similar to the family courts of my country of orgin.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
The work ethic needs to be taught too. Not just with blah blah blah, but with action.
Only to a certain extent. My parents were extremly hard workers and made all of us children work hard but my one brother was very good at playing hard but was a lazy bastard when it came to work if nobody was on his case. We hand cleared seventy acres of British Columbian rain forest, with only one small 1946 ford tractor, and a 1965 datsun pickup for help.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Only to a certain extent. My parents were extremly hard workers and made all of us children work hard but my one brother was very good at playing hard but was a lazy bastard when it came to work if nobody was on his case. We hand cleared seventy acres of British Columbian rain forest, with only one small 1946 ford tractor, and a 1965 datsun pickup for help.

I wish you had a picture of the 46 Ford tractor. We had one too, either 45 or 46, I can't remember. We didn't do near that much work with it but I still remember it.

Reactions: melphis

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I wish you had a picture of the 46 Ford tractor. We had one too, either 45 or 46, I can't remember. We didn't do near that much work with it but I still remember it.
All I remember is it was a 2N with a 4 cylinder gas engine and we used it maining for plowing fields and hauling smaller logs. After we had about forty acres cleared dad bought a small Terratrac bulldozer with a front bucket ( about the size of a D4) that little bulldozer was amazing. Very similar to this. http://www.tractorshed.com/contents/tpic20759.htm My boys both learned to operate that old beast.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Ha! What memories! When I bought the farm in Puerto Plata we found a Farmall Cub tractor in a hundred pieces spread through the entire property. We found everything but the radiator and the carb.
It took me a few months, but I finally got it restored and all back together again. It even had a front hydraulic blade.

Reactions: bob saunders

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
What opportunities exactly ❓
Half of Dominicans earn less than 15K
So that means 50 percent start out below the income line you set for getting head even with good financial management.

exactly....and if they dont make a mistake...or have a accident of some kind...or any of a hundred things that happen here...could you define, getting ahead?

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Ha! What memories! When I bought the farm in Puerto Plata we found a Farmall Cub tractor in a hundred pieces spread through the entire property. We found everything but the radiator and the carb.
It took me a few months, but I finally got it restored and all back together again. It even had a front hydraulic blade.
What! You bought the farm! Muchos condolences!!!

Big

Apr 24, 2019
All I remember is it was a 2N with a 4 cylinder gas engine and we used it maining for plowing fields and hauling smaller logs. After we had about forty acres cleared dad bought a small Terratrac bulldozer with a front bucket ( about the size of a D4) that little bulldozer was amazing. Very similar to this. http://www.tractorshed.com/contents/tpic20759.htm My boys both learned to operate that old beast.
very nice vintage loader. One of my favorite events is the conxpo -conagg event every three years in Las Vegas. It show cases the most amazing con/agg equipment even the vintage stuff. One of the largest events in Vegas. It gives everyone a chance to climb onto every thing from a Cat D11 to a John Deere tractor

Reactions: bob saunders

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
exactly....and if they dont make a mistake...or have a accident of some kind...or any of a hundred things that happen here...could you define, getting ahead?
Actually you are asking the wrong person...it was not my definition. Ask this guy...
Nope, there are opportunities. Teach your kids English and if they have any work ethic they will never be in poverty.

Stay to 1 woman, dont have too many kids and be smart with your money even at 15 - 25k pesos (as a family) a month you can slowly get ahead.

Dont spend stupid money going to concerts, if you drink you dont need to show off and buy Johnny Walker, buy domestic.
I was just responding to his most ridiculous assertion.

Reactions: USA DOC