The Santo Domingo World Trade Center is coming.....

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
As your reply shows, the jealousy and envy is dripping out of your comments. 6’1” and I’m a midget now? You’re definitely a Beta! I bet you pay for the company of women here too. Must be an American. Pathetic...😂

The world's tallest midget was a snarky reference to " some of the famous and influential persons on the island " .......

Nope. Don't need to. Married. Dominicanas are kind of the jealous type, so if I did pay for company, I risk having my name changed to el tuerto (sp?) or worse el bolo (sp ?) 😆😆

Da hell is a beta ?

American. Nope .

Mr Deal HD

Sep 11, 2019
The world's tallest midget was a snarky reference to " some of the famous and influential persons on the island " .......

Nope. Don't need to. Married. Dominicanas are kind of the jealous type, so if I did pay for company, I risk having my name changed to el tuerto (sp?) or worse el bolo (sp ?) 😆😆

Da hell is a beta ?

American. Nope .
You actually explained that? Wow, emotional betaaaaa...

what a pathetic joke. You definitely pay for the company of women. As if married men don’t pay for women’s companionship more than single men. Nice try. The lies are tooooo obvious. 😂

Real women don’t waste their time on emotional men for too long either. Better keep an eye on your wife...😉

• Haha
Reactions: Carl.L

malko

Jan 12, 2013
You actually explained that? Wow, emotional betaaaaa...

what a pathetic joke. You definitely pay for the company of women. As if married men don’t pay for women’s companionship more than single men. Nice try. The lies are tooooo obvious. 😂

Real women don’t waste their time on emotional men for too long either. Better keep an eye on your wife...😉
Triggered much ? 😆😆

malko

Jan 12, 2013
I am actually right next to blue mall, at the moment. I think that's where the WTC is being built, right ?

The area is kind of strange in its urbanisation :
All around me there are high-rises, I would say anywhere between 14 to 16 stories tall .
There also " skeltons " of high-rises being worked on, but also quite a few that are not being worked on.
And a couple of places where they have just started working on the foundations of huge buildings.

But among all that you have your typical colmado, smack in the middle and also regular houses.
I am guessing said colmado is not going to have his lease extended, or, he is actually the owner of the land, and that he is going to be one rich dude when they run out of building space !!

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas