Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Anyone "waiting" for who knows what takes not only the risk of death, but staying in your cocoon as travel will be limited to anyone that has not been vaccinated......................
That or the black market fabricated negative test results industry is poised to have a great year :cool:

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
It is certainly just a coincidence that the Chinese Virus was first found in the same area where is virology lab that studies such viruses.

Posing an alternative source to where the Chinese Virus, aka Wuhan Flu, started seems bat-sh*t crazy.

But I could be wrong.
You don't know where the virus was first found. Admit it. You are just speculating.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
That or the black market fabricated negative test results industry is poised to have a great year :cool:
You wouldn’t want be in Canada with fake one they send you bill..go ahead don’t pay it..they check and are catching and mailing out thank you for donation letter.. we are civil in Canada hit you where it hurts pocket book..

Reactions: Russell

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
You don't know where the virus was first found. Admit it. You are just speculating.
Since the Chinese lied, yes it is speculation by me and Taiwan. Just a coincidence Wuhan was the spot the China mentioned where the Chinese said the virus was from and it happened to have an infectious disease center there. Pure serendipity, it was.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Why would someone want to fabricate a negative test result? Save money, save getting off their axe and going to get the test, or suspects he/she is infected? I don't get the risk/value of you post

Jan 9, 2004
You wouldn’t want be in Canada with fake one they send you bill..go ahead don’t pay it..they check and are catching and mailing out thank you for donation letter.. we are civil in Canada hit you where it hurts pocket book..
Speaking of Canada and vaccines;

While the article is mostly a take what you can get piece............it goes on to say................

"There is substantial uncertainty about the benefit of providing AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccines to adults under 55 given the potential risks,” said Dr. Shelley Deeks, vice chair of the National Advisory Committee on Immunization.

Deeks said the updated recommendations come amid new data from Europe that suggests the risk of blood clots is now potentially as high as one in 100,000, much higher than the one in one million risk believed before.

She said most of the patients in Europe who developed a rare blood clot after vaccination with AstraZeneca AZN, +0.34% AZN, -0.88% were women under age 55, and the fatality rate among those who develop clots is as high as 40%."

As prior vaccines took years of development and testing, companies wanting to be first to market rushed to get their vaccines approved for emergency use authorization..............and they did get approval...........but the long term effects are still unknown.

Taking any of the vaccines is a personal choice that should be discussed with your primary care doctor as only he/she has/knows your medical history...............not by blanket statements of "take whatever you can get."

It is rather amazing that some people spend more time/energy choosing a car than they do speaking with their doctor about a) whether to to take a vaccine and b) which one to take.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: twoinsosua

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
If you went to three different doctors, you'd probably get three different answers. One might even tell you not to get it. Obviously, a heretic and a quack!

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Might be a good NALS poll question.

How many consulted with their doctor before taking the vaccine.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
I am from Ireland but have been hear in excess of 20 years......I do not have a doctor to converse with....healthcare here is by specific doctors for a known problem. Furthermore the Chinese vacine is not on Europe.s accepted vaccines list.....wonder what problems lie ahead with their proposed vaccine passport

Reactions: bob saunders

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I am from Ireland but have been hear in excess of 20 years......I do not have a doctor to converse with....healthcare here is by specific doctors for a known problem. Furthermore the Chinese vacine is not on Europe.s accepted vaccines list.....wonder what problems lie ahead with their proposed vaccine passport
I was wondering the same thing about the vaccine passport. I did consult with my cardiologist before taking the vaccine. He said it would be wise to take it.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
For those of you on the fence about the vaccine.......

My daughter-in-law is the medical director of 2 ICUs for a major hospital with locations in Philadelphia/Southern New Jersey. After a lull, cases have ramped up, and ALL their beds are filled. They're seeing Covid deaths more frequently again. The caveat.....none of the patients in either hospital were vaccinated. It appears the vaccine is doing what it's supposed to, keeping people from being hospitalized or dying from covid. Those dying now are much younger, some in their 40s, a couple even less.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Got the brewskies.... Barcelo....vino...... and now they open the floodgates
Selling liquor again.....

I'm good thru Tuesday or so.....

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Johnson and Johnson just threw out about 15 million jabs .....as they were contaminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.