Is it just me or are you nervous about taking the chinese vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neargale

Jul 4, 2013
Anybody has a clue as to when other vaccines might come in the DR? I understand that we are running low on Sinovac and the next one would be Sinopharm which is very similar in concept and efficacy. I am asking about one of the other vaccines.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
You greatly underestimate the ability of the Chinese and how technologically advanced they are.
You greatly misunderstood.... Chinese are way more advanced then anyone else..failure is not an option death by firing squad if you fail!! How is that for quality control beat that North America..

Reactions: cavok

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
You greatly misunderstood.... Chinese are way more advanced then anyone else..failure is not an option death by firing squad if you fail!! How is that for quality control beat that North America..
Yes, I did. Pfizer, Moderna, JNJ, and others are immune from liability claims related to their vaccines. No firing squad for them!

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Not many in this country had the opportunity to receive the AZ vaccine. Almost all got the Sinovac jab. Now I've read that there are some doses of the Chinese Sinopharm vaccine in circulation here. This fact might renew some concern as I have read that the Sinopharm may be more problematic than Sinovac with respect to basic prevention efficacy and the potential for complicating side effects in some people who receive it. I'll be watching for more current info on Sinopharm as we move forward and especially if more of this vaccine is received and administered here. I still have not heard of any significant problems stemming from the use of Sinovac in this country...yet, as people continue to line up to get their 2nd dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.