China Wants To Improve It's Vaccine Before Giving To Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
And what percentage would survive or have few or no symptoms without any vaccine? That is something we will never know. I applaud your stamina Playacaribe2. After over 10 years on this forum, I consider you the most intelligent person on here. I do not know you at all. Never met you. Having said that, it seems that no matter how many facts you present, some people on here just enjoy arguing.

Stupid people dont know they are stupid ..
Simple as that ... You can quote people who have 2 Phds or Medical Degrees , or , who run Hospitals , and they will still know better.
its Sad really. ..

Reactions: JD Jones

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Other than the fact.............that there were hardly facts on efficacy (and those were poor) and none on long term safety, I frame the question the other way;

Is there any good factual objective reason about Sinovac for these people to have taken the vaccine?

And that is a question to which no one seems to have answered.............so was it just blind faith, panic?

Remember many of those who took the vaccine, took it with no safety studies and just one or two efficacy studies...........and as I believe we both concur...........the efficacy studies are not a good basis to evaluate the vaccine.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
There were at least 3 clinical trials done before the vaccine was made available here in the DR. The trials determined that Sinovac was effective, although not as effective as some others, and there were no short term adverse affects. Over 1.5 million doses have been given here in the DR and over 100 million worldwide and, so far, no reported adverse affects. All actual facts on which one can decide whether or not to take the vaccine. So, not blind faith at all.

Jan 9, 2004
There were at least 3 clinical trials done before the vaccine was made available here in the DR.

And none of those trials came from anyplace or country that I would have faith in.......blind or otherwise.
The trials determined that Sinovac was effective, although not as effective as some others, and there were no short term adverse affects.
If you believe the trials from China and other 3rd world countries.
Over 1.5 million doses have been given here in the DR and over 100 million worldwide and, so far, no reported adverse affects.
Not unless death is an adverse effect.......although the Chinese are quick to respond that they believe the deaths even though they took place within days of vaccination............were not related.........and of course everyone believes that line lol.

All actual facts on which one can decide whether or not to take the vaccine. So, not blind faith at all.
On those "facts" I will pass.

As to blind faith...........we will agree to disagree.

Has anyone read, or is anyone even aware of the disclaimer when receiving the Chinese vaccine...............that is a rhetorical question of course.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Are you still posting this nonsense? Then give me a response to close to 1,500,000 shots in the DR and not ONE HOSPITALIZATION OR DEATH BY COVID BY ANYONE HERE AFTER BEING VACCINATED. Every day here people that are NOT vaccinated die of Covid.

Please spare me the usual China dribble and give a REAL answer about what is above...............................

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Are you still posting this nonsense? Then give me a response to close to 1,500,000 shots in the DR and not ONE HOSPITALIZATION OR DEATH BY COVID BY ANYONE HERE AFTER BEING VACCINATED. Every day here people that are NOT vaccinated die of Covid.

Please spare me the usual China dribble and give a REAL answer about what is above...............................

Come down off your high horse. He doesn't want the vax. Neither do I. It's a personal decision which doesn't effect you.

Reactions: jd426

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Come down Goff your high horse. He doesn't want the vax. Neither do I. It's a personal decision which doesn't effect you.
You live in the DR, he does not. So spouting about Sinovac has nothing to do with him. He needs to stop spreading nonsense about something that does not concern him at all. And he never said he did not take the vaccine in the US. Fact is Sinovac has done great here. I do respect your right not to take it, but he has no horse in the race...........................

Reactions: XTraveller

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
And none of those trials came from anyplace or country that I would have faith in.......blind or otherwise.

Not unless death is an adverse effect.......although the Chinese are quick to respond that they believe the deaths even though they took place within days of vaccination............were not related.........and of course everyone believes that line lol.

Has anyone read, or is anyone even aware of the disclaimer when receiving the Chinese vaccine...............that is a rhetorical question of course.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
You asked for objective facts about Sinovac which those people that have taken it might have considered. I have no way of knowing what your criteria are(?).

Are these the deaths you are referring to? There are reports of deaths being attributed to every vaccine, but just like in this case, doctors say other factors were involved. I'm sure there will be more reports - some of them may even turn out to be true.

No disclaimer for the Chinese vaccine and, through an act of congress, Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J have been granted total immunity from liability for any unintentional problems with their vaccines.

Just to be clear, I am not trying to persuade you or any other poster here to take Sinovac or any other vaccine. That's a personal decision everyone has a right to make for themselves - including not to take a vaccine at all.

XTraveller

Aug 21, 2010
I like to be objected here in the DR with the chinese vaccine but still no first had direct negative reports yet. Also no one that had the chinese vaccine reports to getting covid! I personally know of 2 person 75+years that had the 2 shots and after about 2-3 weeks no negative effects and these are people with underlying health conditions. ( diabetes and high blood pressure with relative poor health follow ups)

I understand that the government here might not be straightforward on the results but then we do not hear that the hospitals are overburden and this (hospital full we heard on the start of the pandemic) for example Cedimat claim at the start was full go elsewhere!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coron...-symptomatic-infection-chile-report-1.5390308 Chile has a very reputable medical system.

Chile is a developed country

Jan 9, 2004
If you have any proof to the contrary , post it.
So to answer your question, my wife's grandmother, "Mama Ana" aged 96, received the Sinovac vaccine in early April and two weeks later was admitted to HOMS with DVT (blood clot). Given her advanced age, they decided not to operate to remove the clot and sent her home on blood thinning medications in the hope it would dissolve. She is still struggling today and the person who feels the most remorse is her physician grand daughter who recommended she be vaccinated and who has drawn a clear distinction between the shot and the clot.

There are probably other experiences like hers, some may have even succumbed, but according to her grand daughter there is an unofficial tight lip by the government concerning vaccination side effects.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

• Sad
Reactions: NanSanPedro

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
So to answer your question, my wife's grandmother, "Mama Ana" aged 96, received the Sinovac vaccine in early April and two weeks later was admitted to HOMS with DVT (blood clot). Given her advanced age, they decided not to operate to remove the clot and sent her home on blood thinning medications in the hope it would dissolve. She is still struggling today and the person who feels the most remorse is her physician grand daughter who recommended she be vaccinated and who has drawn a clear distinction between the shot and the clot.

There are probably other experiences like hers, some may have even succumbed, but according to her grand daughter there is an unofficial tight lip by the government concerning vaccination side effects.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
Sorry to hear that but there are still less serious side effects with either the Russian vaccine or the sinovac than the others. Having said that all my family in Canada,have had the moderna, except my mother who had the Pfizer and none of them had any serious side effects. My MIL who is 86, her sister aged 90, 40 employees at the school , plus my wife and I, no serious side effects from Sinovac, in fact most had no side effects at all.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
Sorry to hear that. I hope she'll be ok. I don't think there's ever been a vaccine invented that didn't cause side effects in some people. I expect that, in the end, there will be side effects from all of these covid vaccines. Hopefully, they will be slight and not affect many people.

Reactions: AlaPlaya

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
This the FIRST case of blood clotting I have heard related to Sinovac....

At 96, a myriad of factors can be involved.

I hope whatever has gotten this lady to 96 will get her further ....
God Bless

Reactions: Ken

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
This the FIRST case of blood clotting I have heard related to Sinovac....

At 96, a myriad of factors can be involved.

I hope whatever has gotten this lady to 96 will get her further ....
God Bless
Like you I hope the grandmother recovers but I question whether there is a direct connection between sinovac and the grandmother's blood clots. Her age plus the remorse of the granddaughter who persuaded her to get the vaccine are among the factors that make me question the granddaughter's ability to say without a shadow of doubt that sinovac was the culprit

Reactions: cavok

XTraveller

Aug 21, 2010
Got the second shot of the sinovac vaccine yesterday. Felt tired and had a mild headache took 2 acetaminophen and half hour later headache gone. Today all normal feeling well. Fist shot no side effect at all.

Dominican family check with magnet no chip present....HaHa

Reactions: cavok

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Like you I hope the grandmother recovers but I question whether there is a direct connection between sinovac and the grandmother's blood clots. Her age plus the remorse of the granddaughter who persuaded her to get the vaccine are among the factors that make me question the granddaughter's ability to say without a shadow of doubt that sinovac was the culprit
There is always the possibility of age related reactions to sinovac as well as the others and only more time will tell us if there are and what they are. The fact that I am closer to 96 than anyone else on this board is one of the reasons I would like to be told whether blood clots are more likely in certain age groups that is based on evidence rather than emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.