Saddle and Horse Supplies

canuck1

Jun 22, 2009
Just Bought my daughter a Horse this week Now i need a saddle and other supply for her in the POP area

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Just Bought my daughter a Horse this week Now i need a saddle and other supply for her in the POP area
What type of gear are you looking for ? You looking for a typical western saddle ? You can check the Facebook Market place. Westerns go for about $400-$500 dollars and they might throw in a bridle and bit.
Best of luck on the horse.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
There is/was a shop on the right hand side just as you enter Puerto Plata coming from Sosua before you hit the right hand turn for the Malecon just past Jumbo. Checked out saddles there a few years ago. Many types available at good prices. They can do custom as well. They displayed them outside the shop.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
There is/was a shop on the right hand side just as you enter Puerto Plata coming from Sosua before you hit the right hand turn for the Malecon just past Jumbo. Checked out saddles there a few years ago. Many types available at good prices. They can do custom as well. They displayed them outside the shop.
Yes, it's still there as we went in the other day. Called Agri something and has a big picture of a shire horse as their signing!

Reactions: Ecoman1949

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Long time horse couple. Talked with Kentucky circuit race people yesterday before the race. Lol
1. What breed of horse? Shetland pony to Clydesdale?
2. Training level of horse and trained for?
3. Purpose use for the horse?
4. Level of rider?
5. Level of trainer?
6. Where are you keeping/boarding the horse?

Details.