New entry procedures

Status
Not open for further replies.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
There is a great deal of mis-information regarding the "mandatory use of e-tixs" on line. Multiple sites have old dates, updated dates (that are not correct). On the same page as Spirit Airlines is a web site that says you must fill out this form! Must have been created by a foreign source for ad clicks as many of the words and grammar are incorrect. A scare tactic for clicks.
Jet Blue ,as of this past Wednesday, plays NO part in this charade. Immigration at SDQ demands nothing other than paper or electronic. My opinion is they would prefer paper. Thats what they are comfortable with throwing on a pile.
E tixs are nota done deal.

Reactions: SKY

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
My information pertains to Jet Blue, JFK and SDQ. Plain and simple. Current. Blue F ing form. Get it??

Reactions: SKY

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
My information pertains to Jet Blue, JFK and SDQ. Plain and simple. Current. Blue F ing form. Get it??
I have been posting this today and since day one. We have one or two esteemed posters with the "Police State" brainwashed opinion that resist the truth. Blue form or E Ticket, and 90% of the passengers at PUJ have NO E Ticket................................................

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Mods. This has turned into another one of those DR1 threads with two people just shouting at anyone who disagrees with them. Just giving their opinion over and over and over and over again.

Reactions: Rattus_Rattus
Status
Not open for further replies.