Parents are involved in 80 % of exploitation of minors.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
My favorites are the ones who have a nanny for every kid and make them wear uniforms.

I am puzzled about the tradition of wearing uniforms for nannies in this country. First time, I thought they were nurses ! It is something I have yet to see anywhere else.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
My favorites are the ones who have a nanny for every kid and make them wear uniforms.
Exactly. 3 kids, 3 nannies with husband and wife on opposite ends of their table, ignoring each other except to glare at each other now and again, not paying attention to anything except selfies of how rich they look. And how vile they can treat their nannies.

Those uniforms are not for the nanny’s comfort, but for the status for the family.

The ultra rich don’t partake in that nonsense, it’s a certain class that wants to appear ultra rich, really, really badly.

Those families bother me more than anything else.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Exactly. 3 kids, 3 nannies with husband and wife on opposite ends of their table, ignoring each other except to glare at each other now and again, not paying attention to anything except selfies of how rich they look. And how vile they can treat their nannies.

Those uniforms are not for the nanny’s comfort, but for the status for the family.

The ultra rich don’t partake in that nonsense, it’s a certain class that wants to appear ultra rich, really, really badly.

Those families bother me more than anything else.

Imagine having kids so needy that each one needs 1 on 1 adult supervision. Crazy !

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Imagine having kids so needy that each one needs 1 on 1 adult supervision. Crazy !
Because the entitled parents were raised by a nanny and little real child/parent entrraction. It was was nanny then private schools.
But this is a different topic from the O.P.
I now of at least one person that brought in other children to raise. Appears has done an extremely well done.

That took alot more then I could give of self.

Reactions: Africaida