Pfizer at Playero in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDR

Nov 21, 2012
I showed my vaccination card for the two Sinovac so there is no problem getting the booster.
Do you need the two Sinovac before taking Pfizer? And yes where can you get Sinovac now in Sosua/Cabarete area?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Do you need the two Sinovac before taking Pfizer? And yes where can you get Sinovac now in Sosua/Cabarete area?
My personal experience is that you can get a first and second shot of Pfizer without having any Sinovac.

I posted in another thread where Sinovac (and Pfizer) is available at quite a few places now that interest has fallen off to almost none.

For locations:

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
I showed my vaccination card for the two Sinovac so there is no problem getting the booster.
Just to be clear this is not a booster shot even though Dominican government is calling it that…this is regular Pfizer shot being used as 3 rd injection to boost your system in hopes of better outcome and your lab rat! I’m 200% for vaccinated people …this is throwing mud at wall hoping it sticks..wouldn’t it be better re vaccinate population with 2 Pfizer there guessing why can’t I….

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Just to be clear this is not a booster shot even though Dominican government is calling it that…this is regular Pfizer shot being used as 3 rd injection to boost your system in hopes of better outcome and your lab rat! I’m 200% for vaccinated people …this is throwing mud at wall hoping it sticks..wouldn’t it be better re vaccinate population with 2 Pfizer there guessing why can’t I….
Of course it is is possible to get two Original Pfizer shots or just one Original Pfizer as what the DR calls a booster. An actual Pfizer Delta Booster shot is in the works and not yet available with Emergency Usage being applied for.

Even one Pfizer shot is better than two Sinovac shots. Adding on Pfizer shot to two Sinovac shots? Who knows what efficacy that affords. Do what you feel best for yourself.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Of course it is is possible to get two Original Pfizer shots or just one Original Pfizer as what the DR calls a booster. An actual Pfizer Delta Booster shot is in the works and not yet available with Emergency Usage being applied for.

Even one Pfizer shot is better than two Sinovac shots. Adding on Pfizer shot to two Sinovac shots? Who knows what efficacy that affords. Do what you feel best for yourself.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Any idea where in the Sosua are they will be this weekend coming with the Pfizer shot

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016

Keep in mind that science, studies and reporting are constantly evolving. We evaluate the current fact information and adjust.
Our take is that the Sinovac is not fully up other vaccines but 2 shots is way much better then none.
As new information came out and the D.R. recommending the booster, we did so.
With no stats, we feel that we are now covered to a high degree.
Thank you to the D.R. What we are seeing in other countries is very confusing and worrisome.
Was hoping for some travel but the U.S. is going back to high infections. As is most other countries.

Reactions: Billp16
Status
Not open for further replies.