Effective immediately, please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
remember the old axiom that began "sticks and stones"

I don't come on here to be insulted or told I'm a liar or I'm stupid. Nobody does that in any other part of my life, and I won't put up with it here. I'm not the only person here with a little self-respect. The difference is that I'm happy to tell people I'm unhappy. Most others just vote with their feet (or browsers) and don't come back.

LTDan

Apr 29, 2021
SDQ

I don't come on here to be insulted or told I'm a liar or I'm stupid. Nobody does that in any other part of my life, and I won't put up with it here. I'm not the only person here with a little self-respect. The difference is that I'm happy to tell people I'm unhappy. Most others just vote with their feet (or browsers) and don't come back.
you're "happy to tell people your unhappy", I think there's a medical term for that, you might want to check out https://www.marcandangel.com/2013/08/29/8-things-unhappy-people-refuse-to-admit/

Reactions: cavok and Luperon

Sailor51

Happy to still be here
Oct 30, 2018
Effective immediately, we’re cracking down on foreign politics posts.

Anyone making a post that refers to American, Canadian, British, etc., politics gets a ban for 30 days. No more snide referrals, liberal, conservative, Trump, Biden, Trudeau, etc. Unless it is DIRECTLY related to DR (air transport, immigration, tourism, etc).

And while I’m at it, let’s cut back on the personal attacks on each other. We’re ALL entitled to our opinions without someone saying we’re stupid, a moron, a fool, idiotic, etc. Grow up.

View attachment 4700
Well done! Nice to see humor.

Reactions: SD Este

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Okay, I think everyone gets the point. The OP was primarily about politics, but everyone is focusing on the personal issues, so obviously that’s something many are concerned with.
The mods will delete and warn the offenders, you should also use the “Report” function to help us identify problems sooner.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.