U.S. bill requires air travelers to be vaccinated against Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Any day now the best and brightest intelligence departments on the planet are scheduled to release their conclusion on the origins of CV19. So ordered the POTUS by the end of August.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Any day now the best and brightest intelligence departments on the planet are scheduled to release their conclusion on the origins of CV19. So ordered the POTUS by the end of August.
As of 5 minutes ago they said it was inconclusive. Anybody surprised by that.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Not as bright as they said they were. Oh well.

Now what about the bill about vaccinating all air travelers in the US. If I were a betting man, I would bet it does not see the light of day as law of the land.

Jan 9, 2004
As expected.

That is likely the closest they will get to its origins as the Chinese also stymied the WHO investigation and have been less than cooperative going forward.

The one takeaway from the report is that the virus originated in Wuhan China from an unknown source..........under 1 of two origination theories.

But of course you are not allowed in certain circles to refer to it as the Chinese Wuhan Virus........as that would be racist and xenophobic and............so to be politically correct/sensitive..........just refer to it as the "CW" virus.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
How about just "Covid Virus?" I'm good with that.

Reactions: Paris
Jan 9, 2004
How about just "Covid Virus?" I'm good with that.
That certainly will work for the PC crowd. After all did not the India variant (Delta) and the others get renamed by the WHO to more politically correct terms like Lambda, Gamma etc. Wonder what personal pronouns they want us to use.

And the Bill to require US air travelers to be vaccinated is............still stuck in committee...........and relegated to the same fate as poor Charlie on the MTA.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: NanSanPedro

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
It's not "what I think" but rather facts & scientific consensus - which I know conflict with your version of reality.

Hate China till the cows come home, makes no difference to me (or them for that matter), fact is Sinovac works as intended - the number that matters, as we're learning more and more on a daily basis, is the efficacy in preventing severe disease/deaths. And Sinovac is doing the job - as are all the other vaccines authorized by the WHO. But all of them need boosters in order to maintain their efficacy. Fact: protection wanes in all cases no matter the manufacturer. BTW, herd immunity is out the window - might want to read up on that as well.

Lastly, you've been given the scientific & social reasons as to why "China/Wuham virus" is both inaccurate and xenophobic and yet you chose to continue to use, and defend, said terminology. Fair enough - if the shoe fits...

TTFN
Here is more PROOF about the WUHAN CHINA virus

Early COVID Patient Samples From Wuhan Had Genetically Modified Virus Similar To Canadian Lab's​

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
waiting waiting waiting....

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Why do you keep beating this dead horse? Another thread with the same responses.

Last warning: stick to the subject of the thread.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
prognosis

Get Shots or Get Out, U.S. Employers Are Telling Workers​

Vaccine mandates are beginning a march across the U.S., constricting the places that people who have shunned the shots can work, shop and play.

A day after the federal Food and Drug Administration approved the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine, institutions central to their regions announced tougher -- perhaps bellwether -- rules. In New York, a city driven by finance, Goldman Sachs Group Inc. required bankers to prove they’d been vaccinated. In football-crazed Baton Rouge, Louisiana State University will demand vaccines or negative Covid tests to see a game at Tiger Stadium, capacity 102,000.

Reactions: Paris

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Washington (CNN)Senior Biden administration officials overseeing an intelligence review into the origins of the coronavirus now believe the theory that the virus accidentally escaped from a lab in Wuhan is at least as credible as the possibility that it emerged naturally in the wild -- a dramatic shift from a year ago, when Democrats publicly downplayed the so-called lab leak theory.

Sadly, the best and brightest couldn't get enough cooperation from China to come up with a definitive report on the precise origins of CV19, but the lab leak is no longer a conspiracy theory but rather the most likely source of the virus. Go figure! I said that from Day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.