Free covid testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
This may have been addressed previously but I can't sort through all of the covid posts. A Dominican friend in Licey (citizen) has developed most of the symptoms. She can't get tested because she can't afford it. Is free testing available for Dominican citizens, and if so, does anyone know where? Her pride won't allow her to ask me for money and she would probably decline if I offered. Thank you in advance.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
She works, but no.
She would still qualify for the very basic SENASA plan at no charge, every DR citizen does including me through naturalization, but I have no idea if that would help with testing.

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
She would still qualify for the very basic SENASA plan at no charge, every DR citizen does including me through naturalization, but I have no idea if that would help with testing.

Thank you for that advice. I don't know about SENASA but I would have to imagine she does. I'll let you know what happens.

Zenobia

Sep 18, 2021
Beirut
This may have been addressed previously but I can't sort through all of the covid posts. A Dominican friend in Licey (citizen) has developed most of the symptoms. She can't get tested because she can't afford it. Is free testing available for Dominican citizens, and if so, does anyone know where? Her pride won't allow her to ask me for money and she would probably decline if I offered. Thank you in advance.
Anyone can get tested for free, see these links with details:

Status
Not open for further replies.