Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Reactions: chico bill

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Look no farther than Israel with the highest vaccination rates and also one of the highest positive Covid breakthrough cases and new hospitalizations rates of the vaccinated.
He I got vaccinated but that doesn't mean we should turn blind eyes to the rabid demands of governments to inject us, and then more demands to require boosters forever.

And remember Fauci telling us football and 70,000 college fans in stadiums who be super spreader events filling hospitals with those young fans.....yeah right, he was wrong , as he has been since day one.

another specific example

Spain is at 80% Vaccination yet they are NOT allowed to travel into the USA ,
have to go to DR ( which is at what now 57 %??) stay for 2 weeks , and then come to the USA ..

makes no sense . the whole thing is complete horse isht .

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Well post a link soy boy. Over 78% of eligible Israelis (factoring out children) have been vaccinated. You are entitled to your opinion but not your own facts

Maybe you can try to explain away this one too :

Hey I want vaccines or pills to work but so far they are woefully not very effective at preventing infections.
They're not supposed to prevent infections, they're supposed to stop people from dying from infections.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
another specific example

Spain is at 80% Vaccination yet they are NOT allowed to travel into the USA ,
have to go to DR ( which is at what now 57 %??) stay for 2 weeks , and then come to the USA ..

makes no sense . the whole thing is complete horse isht .
Since when has the US had any clue about slowing down Covid. They lead the league is all statistics.

And for the horse Sh part, you did not think so when you caught it and immediately drew up your Will...............

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Some brighter news -
=============================

‘The last major wave’?​

This is the part of the newsletter where I need to emphasize that these declines may not persist. Covid’s two-month cycle is not some kind of iron law of science. There have been plenty of exceptions.​
In Britain, for example, caseloads have seesawed over the past two months, rather than consistently fallen. In the U.S., the onset of cold weather and the increase in indoor activities — or some other unknown factor — could cause a rise in cases this fall. The course of the pandemic remains highly uncertain.​
But this uncertainty also means that the near future could prove to be more encouraging than we expect. And there are some legitimate reasons for Covid optimism.​
The share of Americans 12 and over who have received at least one vaccine shot has reached 76 percent, and the growing number of vaccine mandates — along with the likely authorization of the Pfizer vaccine for children ages 5 to 11 — will increase the number of vaccinations this fall. Almost as important, something like one-half of Americans have probably had the Covid virus already, giving them some natural immunity.​
Eventually, immunity will become widespread enough that another wave as large and damaging as the Delta wave will not be possible. “Barring something unexpected,” Dr. Scott Gottlieb, a former F.D.A. commissioner and the author of “Uncontrolled Spread,” a new book on Covid, told me, “I’m of the opinion that this is the last major wave of infection.”​
Covid has not only been one of the worst pandemics in modern times. It has been an unnecessarily terrible pandemic. Of the more than 700,000 Americans who have died from it, nearly 200,000 probably could have been saved if they had chosen to take a vaccine. That is a national tragedy.​
Covid also isn’t going to disappear anytime soon. It will continue to circulate for years, many scientists believe. But the vaccines can transform Covid into a manageable disease, not so different from a flu or common cold. In the past few weeks, the country appears to have moved closer to that less grim future.​
Whatever this autumn brings, the worst of the pandemic is almost certainly behind us.​

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
T
The Epoch Times is a Chinese owned media organization supported by the Falun Gong religious movement. They are rated as an organization with an extreme right wing bias and a disseminator of questionable information. While there is a grain of truth in what they are saying about already scientifically proven reduced efficacy, I highly doubt their numbers are correct. It’s embellishment for the sake of sensationalism.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
They're not supposed to prevent infections, they're supposed to stop people from dying from infections.
That is the changed talking point now, since they were shown to not work at being real vaccines, preventing infection, just like Global Warming became Climate Changewhen a cooler year was registered.

Too many people swallowing the government / media lines and regurgitating them. The vaccines were promised to stop and prevent Covid, and work like other real vaccines do.

Back in May Dr Fauci said this on Face the Nation:

Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to President Biden, said during a discussion on Sunday about the Center for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) decision to drop mask recommendations for fully vaccinated individuals that vaccinated people become "dead ends" for COVID-19.

Appearing on CBS's "Face the Nation," Fauci explained to host John Dickerson that fully vaccinated people can go without masks even if they have an asymptomatic case of COVID-19 because the level of virus is much lower in their nasopharynx, the top part of their throat that lies behind the nose, than it is in someone who is unvaccinated.

"So even though there are breakthrough infections with vaccinated people, almost always the people are asymptomatic and the level of virus is so low it makes it extremely unlikely — not impossible but very, very low likelihood — that they're going to transmit it," Fauci said.

Fauci added that vaccinated people essentially become "dead ends" for the virus to spread within their communities.

Reactions: Big and cavok

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
T

The Epoch Times is a Chinese owned media organization supported by the Falun Gong religious movement. They are rated as an organization with an extreme right wing bias and a disseminator of questionable information. While there is a grain of truth in what they are saying about already scientifically proven reduced efficacy, I highly doubt their numbers are correct. It’s embellishment for the sake of sensationalism.
Since only the moderators can censor or remove your posts others must try to discredit them by 'fact checking' their sources. The truth is the vaccines are not working as promised. Fact Checking is becoming a repeated tactic of the left, and I am surprised you continue to do this to Bob's posts Eco.

The Epoch Times is a conservative leaning organization, yes, but it is not Chinese owned, and in fact it is banned in China.
It was founded by John Tang, a Chinese American, who graduated from Georgia Tech and lives now in California and was, but no longer is, a member of the Falun Gong religious movement, which is persecuted in China.

I am opposed to the Communist Chinese but your implication that is "Chinese owned" implies the country China. Maybe you feel Chinese Americans are exactly the same as the CCP ?

Epoch Times is published in at least 35 countries.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
This
Some brighter news -
=============================

‘The last major wave’?​

This is the part of the newsletter where I need to emphasize that these declines may not persist. Covid’s two-month cycle is not some kind of iron law of science. There have been plenty of exceptions.​
In Britain, for example, caseloads have seesawed over the past two months, rather than consistently fallen. In the U.S., the onset of cold weather and the increase in indoor activities — or some other unknown factor — could cause a rise in cases this fall. The course of the pandemic remains highly uncertain.​
But this uncertainty also means that the near future could prove to be more encouraging than we expect. And there are some legitimate reasons for Covid optimism.​
The share of Americans 12 and over who have received at least one vaccine shot has reached 76 percent, and the growing number of vaccine mandates — along with the likely authorization of the Pfizer vaccine for children ages 5 to 11 — will increase the number of vaccinations this fall. Almost as important, something like one-half of Americans have probably had the Covid virus already, giving them some natural immunity.​
Eventually, immunity will become widespread enough that another wave as large and damaging as the Delta wave will not be possible. “Barring something unexpected,” Dr. Scott Gottlieb, a former F.D.A. commissioner and the author of “Uncontrolled Spread,” a new book on Covid, told me, “I’m of the opinion that this is the last major wave of infection.”​
Covid has not only been one of the worst pandemics in modern times. It has been an unnecessarily terrible pandemic. Of the more than 700,000 Americans who have died from it, nearly 200,000 probably could have been saved if they had chosen to take a vaccine. That is a national tragedy.​
Covid also isn’t going to disappear anytime soon. It will continue to circulate for years, many scientists believe. But the vaccines can transform Covid into a manageable disease, not so different from a flu or common cold. In the past few weeks, the country appears to have moved closer to that less grim future.​
Whatever this autumn brings, the worst of the pandemic is almost certainly behind us.​
Bill. This is a highly optimistic forecast for the US. I can only see it happening if there is a solid lockdown of the US borders and lot more US citizens get vaccinated. I doubt this will happen. Australia’s major cities have been in lockdown for almost 300 days and can’t limit the spread of the Delta variant. New Zealand just admitted defeat after their strict lengthy lockdowns and have accepted the fact that they will have to live with Covid rather than eliminate it. We can‘t contain its spread in Canada, despite our best efforts. Even Israel, with its third booster shot regime is still experiencing new infections. Until the rest of the world is vaccinated, the US will never be free from new infections. The worst of the pandemic is certainly not behind the US or the world yet.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Since only the moderators can censor or remove your posts others must try to discredit them by 'fact checking' their sources. The truth is the vaccines are not working as promised. Fact Checking is becoming a repeated tactic of the left, and I am surprised you continue to do this to Bob's posts Eco.

The Epoch Times is a conservative leaning organization, yes, but it is not Chinese owned, and in fact it is banned in China.
It was founded by John Tang, a Chinese American, who graduated from Georgia Tech and lives now in California and was, but no longer is, a member of the Falun Gong religious movement, which is persecuted in China.

I am opposed to the Communist Chinese but your implication that is "Chinese owned" implies the country China. Maybe you feel Chinese Americans are exactly the same as the CCP ?

Epoch Times is published in at least 35 countries.
On the contrary Chico. I don’t focus on the credability of Bob’s posts. Bob has always treated me in a civil manner and I hope he thinks the same of me. We agree on some things and differ on others. The Epoch Times is a source of questionable journalism with their own agenda. False information doesn’t become true information because it’s published worldwide by questionable sources. The information they publish has to be properly vetted by comparing it to credible scientific sources. I know peer reviewed is a scientific concept you take exception to, but it is one of the foundations of credible science. Having worked in a scientific field, I know the value of peer reviewed science. We used it to to protect the people, property, and environment when responding to environmental disasters.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
On the contrary Chico. I don’t focus on the credability of Bob’s posts. Bob has always treated me in a civil manner and I hope he thinks the same of me. We agree on some things and differ on others. The Epoch Times is a source of questionable journalism with their own agenda. False information doesn’t become true information because it’s published worldwide by questionable sources. The information they publish has to be properly vetted by comparing it to credible scientific sources. I know peer reviewed is a scientific concept you take exception to, but it is one of the foundations of credible science. Having worked in a scientific field, I know the value of peer reviewed science. We used it to to protect the people, property, and environment when responding to environmental disasters.
So what was "questionable" was your implying it was "Chinese Owned" - Would you care to retract that now that it was fact checked and shown to be false ?
I too was in the scientific field and make errors but try my best to retract my statements when shown to be incorrect

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
So what was "questionable" was your implying it was "Chinese Owned" - Would you care to retract that now that it was fact checked and shown to be false ?
I too was in the scientific field and make errors but try my best to retract my statements when shown to be incorrect

The information source I checked noted that it is still a Falun Gong supported organization. The statement I made about it being Chinese owned was incorrect. My bad. Doesn’t change the fact that it is a highly questionable source of information. On that point you and I will agree to disagree.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
The information source I checked noted that it is still a Falun Gong supported organization. The statement I made about it being Chinese owned was incorrect. My bad. Doesn’t change the fact that it is a highly questionable source of information. On that point you and I will agree to disagree.
The article quoted two researchers, one from Stanford and one from Emory University.
So are you saying they were fabricating their sources or do you doubt Stanford and Emory Universities are also reliable sources of information?
And exactly what is your objection to Falon Gong. Do you discredit them because they are banned in China or because their headquarters are in New York.?

I think you've lost this debate Eco.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
lol
Another Rage Googler EXPOSED ...
" the whole world needs to be Vaccinated so I can be safe"
yeagh , in your wet dreams ..
suck it up buttercup .. cuz its not happening .
As was said , New Zealand Gave up .. Israel sees that even High Vaccine Numbers dont mean ISHT .
because The Vaccinated are the ones SPREADING it, so its in Impossible Mathematical equation
.. and the Vapid and daft are spreading the misinformation about how its all the fault of Unvaccinated .
He has not just lost the debate , he has lost all his critical thinking skills .

Reactions: chico bill

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
T

Says who? I believe you are showing your own bias with the above answer or just repeat a rating organization with its own agenda. I have crossed checked many articles from Epoch Times against other sources and found them to be more credible than many like the Washington Post or CNN. Dont get me started on the old Grey Lady. Their credibility was shot a long time ago. Back to the subject. What is the point of mandates if the scientific community is saying the vaccines dont keep you safe. https://100percentfedup.com/cdc-dir...prevent-transmission-why-have-mandates-video/

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Now this - The mRNA vaccines look to be causing large increases in several types of cancer and papilloma viruses.
But rush right out and get your jabs, nothing to see here.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Seem we are being tricked to continue with boosters and vaccine mandates as the long term effects appear to be increased Covid infections from variants and increased cases of cancer and other diseases from compromised immune systems:

Here are some outtakes from the link below:

The long term impacts of antibody dependency are unknown. Some doctors and scientists are already worried that normal cancer fighting antibodies will become dormant and we could see an explosion of unusual cancer clusters due to antibody suppression caused by the COVID vaccines.

Remember, no one knows exactly what this targeted vaccine will do to the overall human immune system as it responds to other viruses or infections. The vaccinated population are the human trial subjects, and the unvaccinated population are the control group. ( If I were not already vaccinated I would remain in the control group )

However, when it came to severe outcomes 63.5% of deaths were from the fully vaccinated group.

Now I am sure the hyper pro-vaccine crowd will try to discredit this report (but at least follow the links) or they will say........ but but it isn't peer-reviewed.
Go ahead ignore what is starting to become obvious to many honest scientists - the vaccines may be creating an "At Risk Society". Maybe population control is indeed the ultimate goal ?

If Israel is onto its second booster we can wait to see how it goes for thier populace.

Status
Not open for further replies.