Condo Building

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
This building seems have 2 pools one on the bottom which is funtioncal but there is other one on the top, but seems they decide not to use it or plan changed? I wonder.

Attachments

• DR.png
    DR.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 189

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
It’s pending sale and build out from owner. It’s the penthouse made out of top three floors. Everything is left in a grey shell.
If interested price is 15 mil USD$.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
That's Anacaona 27, the tallest building in the Caribbean and I think within the top 10 tallest in Latin America. In fact, taking out Panama City it's taller than any building in Central America.

Another thing to notice, though most people seem oblivious to these things, are: one of the tallest buildings in the Western Hemisphere honoring a woman, one of the tallest buildings honoring an indigenous princess, and one of the tallest buildings in Latin America that is black from top to bottom.

Here is a recent look on the inside of this masterpiece. Look at that lobby. Impressive is an understatement.

Reactions: cavok

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
It’s pending sale and build out from owner. It’s the penthouse made out of top three floors. Everything is left in a grey shell.
That is the most expensive penthouse in the DR, no question about it.

I wanted to say that price is a bargain, but...

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
And remember, the 15 million includes the interior of your choice. So if you don't like marble floors....

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Pichardo, who is the builder?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
That's Anacaona 27, the tallest building in the Caribbean and I think within the top 10 tallest in Latin America. In fact, taking out Panama City it's taller than any building in Central America.

Another thing to notice, though most people seem oblivious to these things, are: one of the tallest buildings in the Western Hemisphere honoring a woman, one of the tallest buildings honoring an indigenous princess, and one of the tallest buildings in Latin America that is black from top to bottom.

Here is a recent look on the inside of this masterpiece. Look at that lobby. Impressive is an understatement.

I know of at least one in Puerto Rico of 27 floors in Condado section of San Juan and I think there are others as well

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
@JD Jones

5F7RNp.png

The same guy that built Malecon Center and Torre Caney. It says "businessman," but in reality he's a civil engineer graduated from Pedro Henríquez Ureña University (which is considered one of the top universities in the DR and the first private one, though technically PUCMM is older among the private ones, but that's a catholic university.)

Last edited:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Don't forget its built in an elevated area and it has views of the entire coast of Santo Domingo (with height limits in most of the neighborhoods between the sea and the Mirador Sur Park, so anyone with sea views from a building in Anacaona Ave is guaranteed it will never be blocked), much of the urban area in all directions, plus the mountains which are outside of the urban area including the Sierra de Yamasá of Monte Plata. The building has a certain height and that mskes it the tsllest in the Caribbean, but the actual height is greater due to that elevation. There is nothing like that in San Juan. The main residential high-rise area is Condado and that is practically at sea level.

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
if I had money, I would buy it and rent it out on Airbnb, I would make it killing

But, not for $15M, I would for $7M