No curfew but with a vaccination card or PCR test to enter establishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
I will be in the port at Caucedo October 25th to transfer a shipment of vehicles. I will see then if your statement no vaccine no service is accurate..........or inaccurate. That statement certainly does not comport with what your link says...........if you read it.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Your potency is humbling,
But enough about you, as you mention your shipment for the second time.

Of course anyone doing business in Latin America, Russia or Asia understands only too well.

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
From the get go of this so call pandemic the emphasis on cures and vaccination should have been for people with comorbidities...the elderly and frail etc...not for the general population with a survival rate around 99%...

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
From the get go of this so call pandemic the emphasis on cures and vaccination should have been for people with comorbidities...the elderly and frail etc...not for the general population with a survival rate around 99%...
It's nothing personal.
It's business.

Reactions: jd426

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
What about the 1 in 10 who survive with long term effects? Let’s forget about the 5 million who died for a moment..

Reactions: drstock and cavok

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
The words of a sage.

So was smallpox, bubonic plague, and polio and then what happened?
Some didn't just say it's everywhere, they did something about it.
It is not without vaccinations that the situation is improved.
Just as with previous diseases, they were not let to run wild hoping for mass immunity, but medical experts worked at alleviating the situation.

Thank the work of men like.

Louis Pasteur​

Alexander Fleming​

Penicillin​

Robert Koch​

Physician and microbiologist

That is fine and I very much respect these great men of science. I for one am not disputing the use of vaccines.

I do wonder if these fine minds would agree with the obvious coercion that is being implemented not only here in the DR but many other countries.

I would also like to point out that the part of the basic knowledge about the immune system and vaccines is that a person who has gone through a covid infection or any other flu develop a natural immunity and does not need to be vaccinated. I think it was ridiculous to see Abinader getting a jab when his body had developed antibodies for natural immunity. Seems to me that governments have taken it upon themselves to twist the science for political purposes not I or those that question this lunatic behavior.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
What about the 1 in 10 who survive with long term effects? Let’s forget about the 5 million who died for a moment..
Reminds me of me.
Think after having Dengue for the second
time it effected my memory. 99% sure I had Covid about 2 weeks for the hysteria hit back in Feb 2020. No point in crying over spilt milk. Got to keep it moving.
I guess it's better than having the clap or h.i.v. but i still miss that good old fashion gripe. Yall remember them days? A couple of Winasorb verde y some hot chicken soup. Life will never be the same.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada

The elderly and frail don't bring in enough $$$ for these money hungry pharmaceuticals, as they die off fast. It's a bad investment and a bad business model.

They need to jab the majority healthy population as well and especially the young people, as those will live long enough to receive yearly boosters.
More "boosters" given over a lifetime = more dollars for Big Pharma.

Reactions: jd426 and CristoRey

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Reminds me of me.
Think after having Dengue for the second
time it effected my memory. 99% sure I had Covid about 2 weeks for the hysteria hit back in Feb 2020. No point in crying over spilt milk. Got to keep it moving.
I guess it's better than having the clap or h.i.v. but i still miss thegood old fashion gripe. Yall remember them days?
I was also sick just around the same time feb 2020 actually the day of the American Superbowl thing. I was going to go and watch it with a friend in SD and fell ill sort of flu like.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The words of a sage.

Just as with previous diseases, they were not let to run wild hoping for mass immunity, but medical experts worked at alleviating the situation.

Louis Pasteur​

Alexander Fleming​

Penicillin​

Robert Koch​

Note: CV19 is a coronavirus and none of the recently developed vaccines kill the virus like penicillin kills the bacteria, or the other vaccines killed their target disease vectors that caused the various ailments, The best that any of the vaccines did was prevent severer infections or death, and even that may not be true over time since the efficacy wanes. That is a HUGE difference between those other diseases and one caused by CV19.

If the expert virologists can come up with something that actually kills CV19, then it won't be here, there and everywhere to stay, but do not hold your breath for that eventuality. That is why CV19 is here, there and everywhere to stay.

A few months into the pandemic, I came up with an estimate that 5 out of 1,000 people who contracted CV19 would die.

Reactions: jd426 and cavok

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
I would say governments should have promoted ways to strengthen our immune system...cheap things like exercising , vitamins and minerals, use of prophylactic medicines eating right etc...but pharmaceutical would have none of that...they got the ears of the politicos with their powerful lobbying...as I have stated before if you got the jab and IF you believe you are protected then stop your insane harassment of the rest...

Reactions: jd426

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I would say governments should have promoted ways to strengthen our immune system...cheap things like exercising , vitamins and minerals, use of prophylactic medicines eating right etc...but pharmaceutical would have none of that...they got the ears of the politicos with their powerful lobbying...as I have stated before if you got the jab and IF you believe you are protected then stop your insane harassment of the rest...
Some times pharamceutical companies have been known to turn a blind eye for profit...
and sometimes they pay out a small percentage of those profits in fines.
With them now having zero liability, can you blame people for voicing their concerns? (damn those superspreaders)
Talk about giving the fox the keys to the hen house.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I have a question for the government since they are continuing this push to get everyone vaccinated and they obvisiously read all of our conversations on DR1 (according to some)
What, if anything are you prepared to do to assist anyone who, heaven forbid, if he or she has some sort of negative reaction such as a blood clot (which are no laughing matter) as a result of being vaccinated?
Treatments?
Rehab?
Therapy?
The financial cost?

Better yet, what are my fellow members here on DR1 prepared to do in order to assist anyone who, heaven forbid, who has anysort of serious negative reaction to this vaccine?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Wow I didnt know 5 million slipped and fell in the last yr..that should keep ambulance chasers busy..
Lol, rather call you an idiot like some of our fellow members enjoy doing to one another... I'll just say you should always take a minute to open a link and read it prior to responding.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
The words of a sage.

Louis Pasteur​

Alexander Fleming​

Penicillin​

Robert Koch​

Everyone should be mandated to take Penicillin.
It's a great drug and saved many lives but it has also killed many and hundreds of thousands have severe allergic reactions - Tropical shouldn't individuals be able to refuse penicilin nknowing the potential harm that could be caused by that drug?

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Everyone should be mandated to take Penicillin.
It's a great drug and saved many lives but it has also killed many and hundreds of thousands have severe allergic reactions - Tropical shouldn't individuals be able to refuse penicilin nknowing the potential harm that could be caused by that drug?
Oh my, an excellent question indeed ..

In fact , I do believe they ASK you if you are Allergic, so they do NOT prescribe it to you or give it to you.
hmmmm

Reactions: Gadfly

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Lol, rather call you an idiot like some of our fellow members enjoy doing to one another... I'll just say you should always take a minute to open a link and read it prior to responding.
Theres only 3 of you you should get a room and stop caressing those keyboard and be done..before you get banned again..

• Haha
Reactions: Lobo Tropical

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Wow, that's interesting.
Those odds are much lower than dying from an accident like a slip and fall...
according to our trusted Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falling_(accident)

I was trying to cross reference on Encyclopedia Britannica, but couldn't find the updates on percentages.

I'm very glad that you informed me that E. B. is a source you trust.
You may find this helpful.

The Top COVID-19 Vaccine Myths Spreading Online​

They sometimes have a hard time coming up with their own research, moving into the digital age.

This special report has been provided to Britannica by NewsGuard, which offers the service HealthGuard to fight online health care misinformation. It was written by John Gregory and originally published at newsguardtech.com

The Britannica was the longest running in-print encyclopaedia in the English language, being printed for 244 years. It was first published between 1768 and 1771 in the Scottish capital of Edinburgh, as three volumes.
The Encyclopædia Britannica (Latin for "British Encyclopaedia") is a general knowledge English-language encyclopaedia which is now published exclusively as an online encyclopaedia.

Sure hope Wiki got this right!

Sadly it wasn't even published in London, well now the Empire has crumbled.

Unfortunately they can't come up with DR curfew or vaccine card info.
Is your source outdated? :(

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I guess the conclusion is that the vaccination card will be required everywhere where it’s possible to implement the requirement. Not much really to debate. Rules are rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.