Cabarete Bypass Starting?

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
Maybe one day , more people will wish that oderbrecht was still here building great infrastructure even at the price of bribing officials

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Maybe one day , more people will wish that oderbrecht was still here building great infrastructure even at the price of bribing officials
I don't think Oderbrecht is done here, but anything else they do will go through a pretty extensive review process.

I'm waiting to see what companies will be getting all of the public works projects being announced these days.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
With all the money the government has spent fighting covid and the reduced revenues from tourism, I think they have way too much on their plate to ever be able to do anywhere near what they've proposed.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
I don't think Oderbrecht is done here, but anything else they do will go through a pretty extensive review process.

I'm waiting to see what companies will be getting all of the public works projects being announced these days.
they may never be done here...punta catalina power plant will probably need work for years..........

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The former starting area to the bypass, now abandoned, has been fenced up. I guess they don't want squatters building on that land after they cleared it.

Bob Boyd

Feb 3, 2004
The Cabarete bypass is like the Sosua hospital. Every new politician makes the same promise, that it will be built during their term in office.