Need to download your vaccination certificate?

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Here's how to do it:

https://listindiario.com/la-republi...e-el-certificado-de-vacunacion-como-obtenerlo

The Vice President of the Republic, Raquel Peña, announced this Friday morning that the issuance of the vaccination certificate began.

Through a tweet, Peña explained that it is a new format to validate the status of the vaccination scheme of each citizen through a QR code, portable, easy and safe, facilitating the presentation of proof of vaccination without the need to have the physical card at hand.

The service is not yet available for children under 18 years of age.

How to obtain your vaccination certificate?

To obtain your vaccination certificate, you must first access the website of the National Vaccination Plan ( vacúnate.gob.do ).

When you scroll down you will find, after the recent news, a section in which it asks you to select if you are an adult with an ID or one without the identification document before completing the application form .

For those who have an identity card, the document number, their name and surname are requested, in addition to confirming if they have a Dominican passport.

Then, the passport number is requested, although it is not mandatory. Finally, you are asked for the WhatsApp number and an email to send the certificate in this way.

While for those adults without identification , they are asked for the number of the document with which they were registered, as well as their name and surname. Likewise, they ask for your WhatsApp number and email to deliver the certificate in this way.

Once the completed form is submitted, please check your email for the next steps. In case of not receiving the notification immediately, a constant in those who have made the request in the last hours, will be contacting the citizen in the following 10 working days.

On the morning of this Friday, due to the high traffic and number of applications, the form has fallen on several occasions, making it impossible for some people to register in the one that is directed for adults with identification.

Mandatory vaccination card

Since last October 18, it is mandatory to present the vaccination card to enter public places, as well as the use of public transport. This is established by resolution number 000048, issued on October 13 by the Ministry of Public Health.

Reactions: cavok and AlterEgo

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Here's how to do it:

https://listindiario.com/la-republi...e-el-certificado-de-vacunacion-como-obtenerlo

The Vice President of the Republic, Raquel Peña, announced this Friday morning that the issuance of the vaccination certificate began.

Through a tweet, Peña explained that it is a new format to validate the status of the vaccination scheme of each citizen through a QR code, portable, easy and safe, facilitating the presentation of proof of vaccination without the need to have the physical card at hand.

The service is not yet available for children under 18 years of age.

How to obtain your vaccination certificate?

To obtain your vaccination certificate, you must first access the website of the National Vaccination Plan ( vacúnate.gob.do ).

When you scroll down you will find, after the recent news, a section in which it asks you to select if you are an adult with an ID or one without the identification document before completing the application form .

For those who have an identity card, the document number, their name and surname are requested, in addition to confirming if they have a Dominican passport.

Then, the passport number is requested, although it is not mandatory. Finally, you are asked for the WhatsApp number and an email to send the certificate in this way.

While for those adults without identification , they are asked for the number of the document with which they were registered, as well as their name and surname. Likewise, they ask for your WhatsApp number and email to deliver the certificate in this way.

Once the completed form is submitted, please check your email for the next steps. In case of not receiving the notification immediately, a constant in those who have made the request in the last hours, will be contacting the citizen in the following 10 working days.

On the morning of this Friday, due to the high traffic and number of applications, the form has fallen on several occasions, making it impossible for some people to register in the one that is directed for adults with identification.

Mandatory vaccination card

Since last October 18, it is mandatory to present the vaccination card to enter public places, as well as the use of public transport. This is established by resolution number 000048, issued on October 13 by the Ministry of Public Health.
That’s good to know. May be a good idea before traveling to make sure it was registered correctly.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Be patient. The page is overloaded at the moment so it may take a few attempts to get it.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
These things never work too good whenever they initially come out. Give it time before wasting your time........

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
OK, I just got in and entered my info. Took me to a page that says "watch your email for the next steps to take" and "If you don't get an immediate response, you should hear from us in the next ten days."

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I have completed it all--

It takes all your info 1st profile
then the code -
then a selfie and upload your vax certificate

3 kickes at it
Then - 10 days wait for the code

and - Yes - no go this AM... too busy a site

Reactions: JD Jones

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Yep, no email yet. I'm guessing the system is bogging down a bit.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Are you saying that the card given out when I got vaccinated is not valid??

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Are you saying that the card given out when I got vaccinated is not valid??
I am assuming the idea is if you loose it you can recover the information. May be a good idea to check it before traveling and also yes to double check if it’s properly registered at all. Not fun to be told hey we can’t see your vaccination in the system even though you know you have it.

HDR

Nov 21, 2012
Hmmm I did the vaccination with my passport. Thought it was going to easier when travelling to Europe. I do have the cedula though and yes I could not enter my passport number, only the cedula number. Let us see what happens.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Woke up this morning and found the email waiting patiently for me.

It was before coffee so it took me a few minutes to figure out how to do it, but finally figured it out.

I'm all set.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
The process is a little more complicated than stated. After you register they send you a link, then you have to pose for a selfie and upload a picture of your cedula and then it does a face recognition match. Once you have that match it wants a photo of your vaccination card.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
The process is a little more complicated than stated. After you register they send you a link, then you have to pose for a selfie and upload a picture of your cedula and then it does a face recognition match. Once you have that match it wants a photo of your vaccination card.
I did the selfie and the cedula pics, but I didn't have to take a photo of my vaccination card. Once I entered my info, all of my vaccination details were listed on my Certificado de Vacunacion.

HDR

Nov 21, 2012
I received first a mail where I had to upload a selfie and then the cedula. Face recognition. Then 10 minutes later a new mail where I received a code. Clicked on the link and had to upload my vaccine card. Did everything on my phone (Chrome). Easy. Now it says I have to wait 10 days. We will see.

Reactions: bob saunders

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
I got the same message, but it showed up in my mailbox in less than ten minutes. I didn't have to upload my vaccine card either.

HDR

Nov 21, 2012
I got the same message, but it showed up in my mailbox in less than ten minutes. I didn't have to upload my vaccine card either.
Maybe because you did the vaccination with your cedula. I did it with my passport, number difference. Who knows :)