It's never too late ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuzMaria

"They're not the drones you're looking for" ;)
Dec 1, 2021
Yes
Once upon a time, decades ago I was vacationing in the DR and met a Doctor at a function. Following HB's guidelines we took a chance and got into a relationship. Is HB still around? He's a gem.

Eventually the Doc and I parted ways but my interest in the DR and eventually living in the DR was peaked.

Since then I've lived in and out of the DR, have spent years getting and earning my "DR education" and am wonderfully self-sufficient, and content. Happy even. I'm now about to retire and enjoy life more fully. Hence my creating an account here. I have strong opinion, that I can support ;) and more free time than in the past to be involved in sites such as this.

If you have more personal questions feel free to ask. No guarantee of a response that you'll like but that's life.

I had anticipated participating much more in this site but judging for the harassment and negativity as well as uncalled for suspicion I will revisit that in the new year.

Meanwhile, all the best to those deserving of the sentiment and a shovel for the rest of you ;) or geese. LOL

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Once upon a time, decades ago I was vacationing in the DR and met a Doctor at a function. Following HB's guidelines we took a chance and got into a relationship. Is HB still around? He's a gem.

Eventually the Doc and I parted ways but my interest in the DR and eventually living in the DR was peaked.

Since then I've lived in and out of the DR, have spent years getting and earning my "DR education" and am wonderfully self-sufficient, and content. Happy even. I'm now about to retire and enjoy life more fully. Hence my creating an account here. I have strong opinion, that I can support ;) and more free time than in the past to be involved in sites such as this.

If you have more personal questions feel free to ask. No guarantee of a response that you'll like but that's life.

I had anticipated participating much more in this site but judging for the harassment and negativity as well as uncalled for suspicion I will revisit that in the new year.

Meanwhile, all the best to those deserving of the sentiment and a shovel for the rest of you ;) or geese. LOL
One day at a time Sra. Luz. Trankilo. I totally get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.