Vaccine Card Not Valid Outside DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
You actually give the corrupt Dominican police your Dominican license when they stop you?
Try giving them your American driver’s license (or that of whatever country you’re from) and pretend that you speak no Spanish and watch how quickly they wave you on without tickets and bribe requests, etc.
It’s worked for me for years.
I have given the police my license every time I was asked for it along with proof of insurance and the matricula which is the registration.
I have one license, a Dominican one. It was the main reason I had to be a legal resident and now became a citizen. I have no ability to renew my California license , even though I did try to do that, it failed and they did not send it to me when I asked.

Is everyone now able to use the site successfully to get their QR code?

Reactions: drstock

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
You actually give the corrupt Dominican police your Dominican license when they stop you?
Try giving them your American driver’s license (or that of whatever country you’re from) and pretend that you speak no Spanish and watch how quickly they wave you on without tickets and bribe requests, etc.
It’s worked for me for years.
The traffic tickets are tied to the registration of your car. You won't be able to renew your marbete if you have an outstanding ticket and it's the owner of the car that get's the ticket - not the driver.

Reactions: CristoRey
Status
Not open for further replies.