Santiago Center

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
The newest mall currently under construction in Santiago. It's from the same owners of Ágora Mall in Santo Domingo, so I think this promises to be a very nice looking mall. Easily it could be the nicest looking mall in Santiago. The tower is for a hotel that will be the best in the city. Gran Almirante will be taken off the throne. lol

Facade from Sadhalá Avenue.
Santiago-Center-maqueta.jpeg

Facade from Juan Pablo Duarte Avenue.
Santiago-Center.jpg

• Love
Reactions: CristoRey and cavok

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Across the street from Burger King. It's suppose to be ready by late next year (2022) or beginning of the following.

Reactions: CristoRey

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Project has been on the books for quite some time. China put it on hold last year but it looks like they are moving full steam ahead. Team Luis has big plans for our wonderful city going forward. I'm glad (assuming) he was able to keep this one afloat.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I hope once completed/ opened they bring more security to this area as robberies have been an ongoing problem around that intesection/ those bus stations for years.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Project has been on the books for quite some time. China put it on hold last year but it looks like they are moving full steam ahead. Team Luis has big plans for our wonderful city going forward. I'm glad (assuming) he was able to keep this one afloat.
China? I thought Agora is Venezuelan owners.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I see a new Krispy Kreme location (Santiago's first) in the not too distant future inside
the food court as they tested the market here earlier this year by selling from truck at
the Burger King parking lot across the street for about 6 months.
They were completely sold out of donuts by late afternoon.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
I see a new Krispy Kreme location (Santiago's first) in the not too distant future inside
the food court as they tested the market here earlier this year by selling from truck at
the Burger King parking lot across the street for about 6 months.
They were completely sold out of donuts by late afternoon.
Though to beat KK. DD has held on, though