DR1ers and Covid

Have you had Covid by the end of December 2021?

• No and I don't believe in those injections.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
It should be interesting to see the results.

Some people I know had Covid, but haven't been infected... yet.

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
A few family members from my wife's side have been tested positive in the past, none of them with any serious symptoms. My elderly parents and other family in Scandinavia, as far as I know, have ever been even tested positive nor had symptoms... All that we know and us are fully vaccinated, now planning a date to put the third required shot... We like to play it safe as we have small kids home, including hygiene and stuff

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Covid in Jan 2020
2 Sinovac vaccines in March/ April 2021
2 Pfizer vaccines in Aug/ Sept 2021.

All good. Nothing fell off or quit working.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I am trying to catch each variant shortly after it's released.
Feb of 2020.
Oct of 2021
2 down and lots to go 🤪🤪🤪
YO! I got next.

Reactions: irishpaddy

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
[Deleted. No posting about any other country's politics].
But wait, Omicron will cause the world to reach "herd immunity", won't it?
At least DR Docs think so and other fake news also has those reports.
No need for other variants unless they are more deadly.

My car mechanic had CV19 quite a while ago and was very sick. Not sure if he had vaccinations, but I think not.
A good friend in NY and avid antivaxer had CV19 a while back on was sick at home for 3 to 4 days.
My best friend, NY and FL, has CV19 , "fully vaccinated", right now and no symptoms. He's driving to FL from NY instead of taking the previously planned plane trip. But his wife took the plane with here sister yesterday, so they could have been spreaders since they were all together over Xmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: La Profe_1

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic

My car mechanic had CV19 quite a while ago and was very sick. Not sure if he had vaccinations, but I think not.
A good friend in NY and avid antivaxer had CV19 a while back on was sick at home for 3 to 4 days.
My best friend, NY and FL, has CV19 , "fully vaccinated", right now and no symptoms. He's driving to FL from NY instead of taking the previously planned plane trip. But his wife took the plane with here sister yesterday, so they could have been spreaders since they were all together over Xmas.
Looks like you've had your coffee

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
It's been four months since I contracted it and still no sense of smell. Taste came back after about six weeks. Horrible experience,four days in the hospital. I was vaxxed with J&J prior to getting it.

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
It's been four months since I contracted it and still no sense of smell. Taste came back after about six weeks. Horrible experience,four days in the hospital. I was vaxxed with J&J prior to getting it.
Interesting they generally work together. Btw, I had "something" almost a year ago and lost both. Both took a long time to come back and still comes and goes depending on the day. But I would say, almost a year later still at 85%.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006

Herd immunity has never happened except it cattle. It's a theory.
To end the epidemic we need approx 85 percent vaccinated and that is unlikely.
If you are sick and not tested its a total guess what you have.
Symptoms of CV are just like flu and a bunch of other illnesses.

Cannot count the number of acquaintances who told me they had the flu last week for a couple of days and feel fine now.
You catch influenza its a week in bed and the experience will cause you to get a flu shot every year thereafter.
Influenza kill a lot of people each year.
Virtually all the very sick are the unvaccinated according to the experts. On the order of 98 percent of hospitalized are unvaccinated.
Virologists are saying Omicron virus will eventually get all the unvaccinated.
Smart money gets all three shots and a flu shot.
Hard to summon sympathy for the unvaccinated. They knew or should have.

My fave is the people who are hospitalized with the virus and claim they were vaccinated.
Liars who want to deny behavior they know know was stupid.
Good part is we cannot visit them in the hospital.

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic

Cannot count the number of acquaintances who told me they had the flu last week for a couple of days and feel fine now.
You catch influenza its a week in bed and the experience will cause you to get a flu shot every year thereafter.
Virtually all the very sick are the unvaccinated according to the experts. On the order of 98 percent of hospitalized are unvaccinated.

My fave is the people who are hospitalized with the virus and claim they were vaccinated.
There is an odd aire of satisfaction and vengeance in your tone. But, it's ok, you are never alone. Together, we are at step one. You can do this Zoom. Nothing changes if nothing changes.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Well Canada is almost 80 percent fully vaccinated and they still have plenty of covid infections. https://covid19tracker.ca/vaccinationtracker.html
VICTORIA — British Columbia COVID-19 vaccination rate for those five years and older has reached 85 per cent for the first shot and 81.8 per cent for the second dose.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Well Canada is almost 80 percent fully vaccinated and they still have plenty of covid infections. https://covid19tracker.ca/vaccinationtracker.html
VICTORIA — British Columbia COVID-19 vaccination rate for those five years and older has reached 85 per cent for the first shot and 81.8 per cent for the second dose.
One more time Bob. NO ONE ever said that vaccinations stop the spread of Covid. What it does do is keep you allive when you do get it. And you WILL get it..........................

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
One more time Bob. NO ONE ever said that vaccinations stop the spread of Covid. What it does do is keep you allive when you do get it. And you WILL get it..........................
Read Zoomie post and you will see why I posted what I did. Got an itchy trigger?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Then why did the so-called experts start talking about herd immunity? No such thing exists for CV19.
Unlikely? Impossible. Not every going to happen.
They say Omicron is much more like a cold than previous releases of CV19.
I sure hope I don't get the flu. That would be nasty.
I said that about CV19 from day one. Finally they are catching up.
I will let each person decide for themselves. Some governments have other ideas.
Oh well, they made their decisions and it is time to move on. I hear the "time to move on" almost daily now on all versions of the news, fake and semi-fake. "They" are finally seeing reality.