AIr Canada Cancelling Flights

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
AC announced today that they are cancelling several sun destination flights from now till April 30. The DR destinations are Santo Domingo, Puerto Plata and Samana.

Punta Cana is still up and running for now.

Amazing how the common cold is shutting down the world

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
AC announced today that they are cancelling several sun destination flights from now till April 30. The DR destinations are Santo Domingo, Puerto Plata and Samana.

Punta Cana flights must still be okay based on the science.

Nadie21

Jun 3, 2021
Santa Clarita

But Punta Cana will continue to welcome the “unwell”.? Is this a joke?

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
But Punta Cana will continue to welcome the “unwell”.? Is this a joke?
I really hope not as I am booked at the end of March. Besides the new variant that has everybody in a state of panic is nothing more that the common cold. The sooner you get it the sooner we can put this nonsense behind us

Nadie21

Jun 3, 2021
Santa Clarita

My opinion of your opinion? Wrong your opinion. Common cold? I now have heard (just within past few days) from a few friends who tested positive…they don’t feel so well. And not the common cold that we all think it might be. These are the first people I know who have gotten back the positive report. So believe what you want and hope you take care. Just make sure you, if you have done nothing for yourself at least don’t go around passing your unprotected germs to all of us who are at least protecting ourselves.

Reactions: thompstr

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
My opinion of your opinion? Wrong your opinion. Common cold? I now have heard (just within past few days) from a few friends who tested positive…they don’t feel so well. And not the common cold that we all think it might be. These are the first people I know who have gotten back the positive report. So believe what you want and hope you take care. Just make sure you, if you have done nothing for yourself at least don’t go around passing your unprotected germs to all of us who are at least protecting ourselves.
I have had 4 vaccines and the first variant of Covid in February 2020. I am protected but this variant is nothing more than a common cold.
The sooner the world accepts that this is here to stay and quits being a bunch if wussies the sooner we can move forward.

AlaPlaya

Frequent Flyer
Jan 7, 2021
Texas

Where is the link to the press release? I can't find it. A few days ago there was confusion about a press release from last year and Air Canada said they were not cancelling flights to sun destinations.

Jan 9, 2004
Where is the link to the press release? I can't find it. A few days ago there was confusion about a press release from last year and Air Canada said they were not cancelling flights to sun destinations.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: AlaPlaya

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I usually dont do research for other people but go to google and type in A/C cancels sun destination flights.
And magically the announcement appears.
You are welcome

• Love
Reactions: MariaRubia

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
I usually dont do research for other people but go to google and type in A/C cancels sun destination flights.
And magically the announcement appears.
You are welcome
Why would you even respond considering that sentiment. To prove what, that you produce horrible content. :ROFLMAO:

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Why would you even respond considering that sentiment. To prove what, that you produce horrible content. :ROFLMAO:
The lady asked me a question. My upbringing taught me to answer. The only horrible thing here is your closed mind and on going idiot responses to forum questions.

Your idiot response is not required but go ahead and prove yourself to all of us what you really are.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
The lady asked me a question. My upbringing taught me to answer. The only horrible thing here is your closed mind and on going idiot responses to forum questions.

Your idiot response is not required but go ahead and prove yourself to all of us what you really are.
Lol you first basically said do your own research. Then you finished with a snarky "you're welcome". Please Melphis do better. Now, back to my galubky. Oh dear here come frustrated fly. I'm out! Don't forget to like and subscribe

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Punta Cana flights must still be okay based on the science.
No ..they picked the fullest routes to keep going staff shortages due to COVID ..so kept money makers full flights … all inclusive full flights Punta Cana , rest half empty from Canada no insurance snowbirds staying home POP is example ..I fear West Jet might due same to flights . still in low fare mode for flights two weeks out unheard of this time of yr.. ever since Canada put out travel advisory to avoid all travel..

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
EF2886BB-B105-497F-ACFF-DC3491A165B8.png

Reactions: AlaPlaya

Rumble2005

Mar 18, 2006
Yep, our flight to Samana was canceled today and thus our annual 3 week retreat to Samana and LT is off for the second year in a row.
We spend a lot of money in the local LT economy in those 3 weeks annually. I feel SO bad for the average hotel or restaurant worker that is being adversely affected by these decisions.
We have met many Dominicans in the service industry over the years that are good family people and they are being affected by this whole mess so much more than us up North here who are simply missing out on a retreat.
My heart goes out to them.
For the Dominicans its a real world problem. For me (us) its a first world problem. But regardless its a problem.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
The Canadians I meet all seem like normal good people (well the English speaking ones I mean, the others not so much)
So why does the Canadian government treat its citizens like petulant children in need of 'time-outs'? Can't they just quarantine Quebec?

Please don't say it's to control this virus and save lives.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
How do we explain Rumble's cancellation (see above) ?

Definitely, his was canceled it seems, -- he was a passenger