New Supermarket In Sosua

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002

A large supermarket has been added to Sosúa for some time now. In addition to Supermercado Playero, Supermercados US1 and Super Pola, Supermercado de la Cruz has been added.​

Supermercado de la Cruz

Supermercado de la Cruz​

Former Mini-Market de la Cruz has now been completely transformed into a real supermarket. The supermarket is located halfway up the main street Pedro Clisante and has a fairly large parking lot. The range of products offered is extensive and the fruit and vegetable department is particularly noteworthy. Supermarket de la Cruz will also raffle a car at the end of the year. With every purchase of 500 pesos, the customer receives a ticket with which the customer competes for this wonderful prize.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002

A large supermarket has been added to Sosúa for some time now. In addition to Supermercado Playero, Supermercados US1 and Super Polo, Supermercado de la Cruz has been added.​

Supermercado de la Cruz

Supermercado de la Cruz​

Former Mini-Market de la Cruz has now been completely transformed into a real supermarket. The supermarket is located halfway up the main street Pedro Clisante and has a fairly large parking lot. The range of products offered is extensive and the fruit and vegetable department is particularly noteworthy. Supermarket de la Cruz will also raffle a car at the end of the year. With every purchase of 500 pesos, the customer receives a ticket with which the customer competes for this wonderful prize.​

Slowly but surely Sosua is becoming what so many on this board have claimed it would never be, a real small town

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Slowly but surely Sosua is becoming what so many on this board have claimed it would never be, a real small town
Even have our own traffic jams.
Perhaps the promising president will toss in some cash to fix the roads leading into town from P.P.

No need to improve the road from busting Sosua to Cabarete.
We have left Cabarete in its own dust waiting around for a bypass so people can avoid the place.
Next to come will be a jump in home prices.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Perhaps the promising president will toss in some cash to fix the roads leading into town from P.P.

We have left Cabarete in its own dust waiting around for a bypass so people can avoid the place.
I got news for you......:rolleyes:

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

JD, zoomie is indeed way behind the times.

• Sad
Reactions: It wasn't me

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
What news might that be?
I have no foolish hopes of a big profit on the sale.
House in not even on the market.

Not much complicated with real estate here.
I am very patient and sooner or later real estate prices will move considering the growth and appeal of living in our little beautiful beach side town.
And if they do not it is no a big deal.
Costs me near nothing to hold on to it.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
What news might that be?

I am very patient and sooner or later real estate prices will move considering the growth and appeal of living in our little beautiful beach side town.
Well.. the roads have been repaved..the bypass has started..prices are up inventory low...going to be an interesting next 5 yrs..

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
What news might that be?

Team Luis has got a few fellas down here who play for team Tax and Spend up north, as we speak, helping the DR government with creating the tax reforms they will be rolling out (oh yes they're coming) at some point in the not to distant future so hold on to your hats folks because I do believe (sadly) the good 'ol days of paying next to nothing may be coming to end.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Team Luis has got a few fellas down here who play for team Tax and Spend up north, as we speak, helping the DR government with creating the tax reforms they will be rolling out (oh yes they're coming) at some point in the not to distant future so hold on to your hats folks because I do believe (sadly) the good 'ol days of paying next to nothing may be coming to end.
Maybe not. The government has tried to find souces other than property because people have property poor. Many have a lot of property but little money

Reactions: CristoRey